Default Abandoned Russian Polar Nuclear Lighthouses

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"John H" wrote in message

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands. Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

~~ Snerk ~~ Was that diaper or Depends?

"John H" wrote in message

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands.
Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

~~ Snerk ~~ Was that diaper or Depends?

Diaper. Infantile comments from John.

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands.
Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

Have you ever notice that liberals (excluding Loogy, of course) must
resort
to insults or name-calling to justify their position.

Does it enhance your 'argument'? Does it improve your self-esteem?
--
John H

It was more fun than pointing out the unbelievable stupidity of what you
said, and reminding you to stop listening to whoever feeds you the pablum
you regurgitate here.

But you didn't answer the questions.

You responded with more insults. Does it enhance your self-esteem to do so?

Do you agree that is the liberal methodology?
--
John H

*A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. *

"John H" wrote in message

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands. Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

Have you ever notice that liberals (excluding Loogy, of course) must
resort
to insults or name-calling to justify their position.

Does it enhance your 'argument'? Does it improve your self-esteem?
--
John H

~~ Snerk ~~ Was that diaper or Depends?

Thank you for helping make my case.

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Prove that Obama will be any gentler with our enemies than Bush and Rice
were.

Do it right now, using quotes only from Obama's own words. No editorials, no
blogs, no news articles, no 3rd party analyses.

Senior Member

On Jan 21, 8:37*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
m...

[...]

blogs, no news articles, no 3rd party analyses.- Hide quoted text -

Prove that he won't. Do it now, using quotes only from Obama's own
words. No editorials, no blogs, no news articles, no 3rd party
analyses. Do it while standing on one foot, blind folded and drinking
water from a glass with a hole in the bottom.. Oh, and you can't spill
a drop... geeze

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:37:23 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Close enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQx45ro_PT8

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFSUbMWenU

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:37:23 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
news:nm5en4doq18ptjov584b2ru978kc5niluu@4ax. com...

[...]

He's saying the same thing as quite a few ***American*** military people,
who happen to be correct about overdependence on nuclear weapons. They
people must be crazy:
http://www.acronym.org.uk/dd/dd11/11nwfw.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFSUbMWenU

What's wrong with that? Rice met with her Iranian counterparts, just 24
hours after Bush said he'd never meet with them.

You know why Bush said he'd never meet with them, don't you?

"John H" wrote in message

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
m...

[...]

....and get out some rags and 409 and come clean the friggin' coffee offa my
keyboard!!

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Clear as mud but nice try. Truth is that no one can prove how Obama will
react to a real world situation. All we have to go on is what he says.
And you can't draw any conclusions based on that because he is not a man
of his word. That's been proven.

Russian Bikini babes great Russian Navy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 16 August 25th 08 01:33 PM
'Polar' Boats? hk General 5 August 24th 08 10:12 PM
Working Lighthouses in The Netherlands- ! Lighthouses in The Netherlands.txt (1/1) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 1 April 27th 08 03:55 PM
Polar Boats... Shortwave Sportfishing General 0 January 6th 04 01:23 PM
Polar 23' CC..Any Thoughts? Alex Moore Cruising 2 September 27th 03 05:12 PM