"hk" wrote in message
m...

...is almost over.

http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf

It's busted. You hit it too many times.

Eisboch

:)

Four hours...

Thank god almighty, we'll be free of Bush at last...

Default The long national nightmare...Begins today.

On Jan 20, 6:04*am, hk wrote:
...is almost over.

http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf

hk hk is offline

Terry S wrote:
On Jan 20, 6:04 am, hk wrote:
...is almost over.

http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf

Oh, I don't think Bush's retirement will be bad for the country. He'll
be tanked up most of the time.
Senior Member

Default The long national nightmare...

On Jan 20, 8:00*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

...is almost over.

http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf

It's busted. * You hit it too many times.

Eisboch

:)

Four hours...

Thank god almighty, we'll be free of Bush at last...

As usual, you do no Justice to MLK and the people he represented by
using his words to destroy everything he stood for... you are a racist
pig.

"Change", the most change we have seen is with Barak Obama
hk hk is offline

wrote:
On Jan 20, 8:00 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
...is almost over.
http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf
It's busted. You hit it too many times.
Eisboch

:)

Four hours...

Thank god almighty, we'll be free of Bush at last...

As usual, you do no Justice to MLK and the people he represented by
using his words to destroy everything he stood for... you are a racist
pig.

"Change", the most change we have seen is with Barak Obama

You really are brain-damaged.

Well, my wife finally has enough layers of clothes on to go outside...

Later.

wrote in message
On Jan 20, 8:00 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

...is almost over.

http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf

It's busted. You hit it too many times.

Eisboch

:)

Four hours...

Thank god almighty, we'll be free of Bush at last...

As usual, you do no Justice to MLK and the people he represented by
using his words to destroy everything he stood for... you are a racist
pig.

"Change", the most change we have seen is with Barak Obama

=====================

I agree with what you meant to say. I'm tired of hearing politicians
babbling about change. They all do it at one time or another. I wish they'd
cut it out.

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'Vote for me. I'm an agent
of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change-I want to
continue as president.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what
the American people expect." -Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008

wrote:
On Jan 20, 8:00 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
...is almost over.
http://www.360-us.com/bush-countdown.swf
It's busted. You hit it too many times.
Eisboch

:)

Four hours...

Thank god almighty, we'll be free of Bush at last...

As usual, you do no Justice to MLK and the people he represented by
using his words to destroy everything he stood for... you are a racist
pig.

"Change", the most change we have seen is with Barak Obama

I see Harry and his friends are still at it. I expected no less. They
would be as much poor winners as they would have been poor losers. Sigh.
No class.

Two things, for the record:

1. Contrary to what so many are saying, Barack Obama's Presidency does
NOT represent a realization of Dr. King's dream. Dr. King dreamed of a
time when gender or the color of one's skin didn't matter, of a time
when people were judged only on personal character. That's not happening
yet. Obama's skin color DOES matter. It was probably the second-most
reason he got elected. The primary reason was that he isn't of the party
of George Bush. Nothing personal, but his character was probably third.
The first two are the poorest reasons to select a leader that I can
think of.

2. As of 12:00 today, the Republican Party officially becomes the Party
of Change. Obama can't run on "Change" for his second term, and neither
can the Congressmen and Senators that run for re-election in two and
four years. They'll have to run on their records, whatever they may be.
I wish them luck, for all our sakes.

TJ

OT.....Hairy's worst nightmare Lu Powell[_3_] General 5 September 7th 08 05:17 PM
A parents worst nightmare... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 14 August 8th 08 07:14 AM
Boating industry nightmare... Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 May 1st 07 11:20 PM
Loco's My Nightmare! Scotty ASA 1 October 14th 05 12:54 AM
The Bush Nightmare Bobsprit ASA 5 November 3rd 04 02:21 PM