Senior Member

Default Pain, pain, and more pain...

On Jan 17, 12:41*pm, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either.

Sure...stay delusional. It's the modern Republican way.

Let me put the rest of the paragraph back in. So the full context of
what I was saying is restored.

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either. Back
when we only had 200 million people in this country we had the same
unemployment percentage. The number of people in the country has
increased by 50% and in that time the unemployment rate/percentage has
remained stable.

To people like Harry, math is a "living" theory, kind of like the
Constitution... It all depends on what selfish hypocritical agenda
they are pushing at the time. Still don't see how anybody can take him
seriously, rarely if ever are any of his posts based on facts...

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either.

Sure...stay delusional. It's the modern Republican way.

Let me put the rest of the paragraph back in. So the full context of
what I was saying is restored.

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either. Back
when we only had 200 million people in this country we had the same
unemployment percentage. The number of people in the country has
increased by 50% and in that time the unemployment rate/percentage has
remained stable.

Sure...stay delusional. It's the modern Republican way.

How is it that the population of the country can increase and the
unemployment rate remain about the same. If your view of how
corporations screw the common man were true we would be at about 50%
unemployment by now.

The pain trickles up... A Boater[_2_] General 5 September 16th 08 03:10 AM
Bottom pain thinning Roger Long Cruising 8 May 25th 06 09:55 AM
The boys a pain Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 13th 06 06:16 PM
Oh, the Pain, the pain!!! rgnmstr ASA 1 October 13th 05 05:02 PM
pain in the a$$ NH_/\)_ ASA 115 August 17th 03 02:22 AM