Default Japanese bubble car.

May not be able to tow, but the parking is easy.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
May not be able to tow, but the parking is easy.

found it on youtube... unfortunately I do not speak japanese (wish our last
year's exchange student was still here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKw3SLkWAQ

Dennis

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 12, 10:18*pm, "dennis meissner" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

May not be able to tow, but the parking is easy.

found it on youtube... unfortunately I do not speak japanese (wish our last
year's exchange student was still here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKw3SLkWAQ

Dennis

If they buy them, i wonder if Britney Spears or Parris Hilton will try
to "gracefully" dis mount from the seat? probably not if no paparazzi
around.

?; l

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

May not be able to tow, but the parking is easy.

found it on youtube... unfortunately I do not speak japanese (wish our last
year's exchange student was still here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKw3SLkWAQ

Dennis

If they buy them, i wonder if Britney Spears or Parris Hilton will try
to "gracefully" dis mount from the seat? probably not if no paparazzi
around.

?; l

I'll bet you 5 to 1 that the bubble car is wider than my truck.

--

Time flies when you are sick and psychotic.

Oil Bubble Burst? Eisboch General 26 July 20th 08 01:48 AM
Old Town Discovery Scout dent/bubble repair Mike Lambert General 5 October 17th 06 03:12 PM