Default Oil Bubble Burst?

Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.

Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.

Eisboch

On Jul 18, 6:14*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true..
He had the month right too ..... *July.

Hope the trend holds up. *Good for everybody.

Eisboch

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the days of $4/gallon gas are soon to be a bad memory.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 18, 5:22*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:14*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... *July.

Hope the trend holds up. *Good for everybody.

Eisboch

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the days of $4/gallon gas are soon to be a bad memory.

Or, it could be like giving a blind fold to someone before a firing
squad...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.

Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.

Eisboch

Who do we thank, the Democrats? 8) I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.

I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.

On Jul 18, 6:48*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... *July.

Hope the trend holds up. *Good for everybody.

Eisboch

Who do we thank, the Democrats? *8) *I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.

I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.

Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,

The Democrats have done nothing.

I am sure I am not telling you anything new,

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 18, 5:55*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:48*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

m...

Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... *July.

Hope the trend holds up. *Good for everybody.

Eisboch

Who do we thank, the Democrats? *8) *I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.

I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.

Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,

The Democrats have done nothing.

I am sure I am not telling you anything new,

Someone will probably give credit for fine work to Nancy Pelosi
DK DK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Jul 18, 5:55 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:48 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.
Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.
Eisboch
Who do we thank, the Democrats? 8) I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.
I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.

Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,

The Democrats have done nothing.

I am sure I am not telling you anything new,

Someone will probably give credit for fine work to Nancy Pelosi

WAFA's going to scold Warp17 in private email for that one...

On Jul 18, 8:51*pm, DK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jul 18, 5:55 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:48 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news:ypudnTYYxNpSiBzVnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@giganews. com...
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... *July.
Hope the trend holds up. *Good for everybody.
Eisboch
Who do we thank, the Democrats? *8) *I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.
I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.
Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,

The Democrats have done nothing.

I am sure I am not telling you anything new,

Someone will probably give credit for fine work to Nancy Pelosi

WAFA's going to scold Warp17 in private email for that one...

Another example of one of the trouble makers here trying to improve
the tone and quality of this NG.
RPS RPS is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:14 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.

Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.

Eisboch

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the days of $4/gallon gas are soon to be a bad memory.

Oil prices will fluctuate, and will probably drop below $4/gallon short
term. But you can say you heard it here first, for the foreseeable
future, it will continue to trend upwards, substantially more than
$4/gallon.
RPS RPS is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 8:51 pm, DK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jul 18, 5:55 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:48 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.
Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.
Eisboch
Who do we thank, the Democrats? 8) I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.
I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.
Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,
The Democrats have done nothing.
I am sure I am not telling you anything new,
Someone will probably give credit for fine work to Nancy Pelosi

WAFA's going to scold Warp17 in private email for that one...

Another example of one of the trouble makers here trying to improve
the tone and quality of this NG.

Can you ask Harry for a few new lines, or maybe ask him if you can take
some days off, you are getting very boring.

Old Town Discovery Scout dent/bubble repair Mike Lambert General 5 October 17th 06 03:12 PM
Radar burst SOS device [email protected] Cruising 27 January 11th 05 08:44 PM