DK DK is offline

Default Oil Bubble Burst?

Tim wrote:
On Jul 18, 5:55 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:48 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Too early to tell for sure, but ShortWave's prediction may be coming true.
He had the month right too ..... July.
Hope the trend holds up. Good for everybody.
Eisboch
Who do we thank, the Democrats? 8) I'm sure some here, well one anyway,
will say that's the case.
I wouldn't start the party just yet, though.

Conserving gas by Americans along with Bush's lifting of the off shore
drilling ban did the trick,

The Democrats have done nothing.

I am sure I am not telling you anything new,

Someone will probably give credit for fine work to Nancy Pelosi

WAFA's going to scold Warp17 in private email for that one...