Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Japanese bubble car.

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:03:01 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 12, 10:18*pm, "dennis meissner" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

May not be able to tow, but the parking is easy.

found it on youtube... unfortunately I do not speak japanese (wish our last
year's exchange student was still here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKw3SLkWAQ

Dennis

If they buy them, i wonder if Britney Spears or Parris Hilton will try
to "gracefully" dis mount from the seat? probably not if no paparazzi
around.

?; l

I'll bet you 5 to 1 that the bubble car is wider than my truck.

--

Time flies when you are sick and psychotic.