Default Some experiments in light and shadow...

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 12, 5:01*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

Tom, could you make the first two any darker?
hk hk is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

Black cats on their way to a coal bin?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

I like #s 3 & 5 best.
# 3 for the texture visible in the snow/sand and #5 for the lonely old shed
in the isolated setting.

Shadow MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 29th 08 09:11 PM
Experiments in boat speed... Eisboch General 4 August 6th 06 08:09 PM
Experiments in boat speed... JimH General 0 August 3rd 06 08:27 PM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Bad experiments in Boatbuilding Parallax Cruising 2 October 28th 04 04:28 PM