BoatBanter.com

-   -   Some experiments in light and shadow... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101550-some-experiments-light-shadow.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports January 12th 09 11:01 PM

Some experiments in light and shadow...

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

Tim January 12th 09 11:10 PM

Some experiments in light and shadow...

On Jan 12, 5:01*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

Tom, could you make the first two any darker?

hk January 12th 09 11:34 PM

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

Black cats on their way to a coal bin?

Don White January 12th 09 11:36 PM

Some experiments in light and shadow...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://www.swsports.org/Photography/gallery/

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley

I like #s 3 & 5 best.
# 3 for the texture visible in the snow/sand and #5 for the lonely old shed
in the isolated setting.