Default The 'anonymous' caller

John H wrote:
The company (Intellius) I got to track down the number of the caller
(440-925-0383 in Westlake OH) said they were unable to do so. They gave me
an option of a more thorough search. (Costing more, of course.)

Along with several of you, I've got my thoughts about the perpetrator *and*
the reason there is no condemnation from a certain crowd.

I called Cox, who told me an easy way to block that type of call, next
time, but couldn't trace the call. They suggested I call the police in
Westlake, OH, and report it to them.

I'm not going to do that, for the reasons I've already stated. Yeah, the
guy is sick, but his wife probably has enough problems without the cops
getting involved. After my phone call to her, she knows that *something*
happened on the telephone line. If she listened to the recording, she also
knew that I'd asked for the calling to cease.

The individual, I know for a fact, is (or was) a rec.boater. The phone
number is in Westlake, OH, right outside Cleveland. I don't know many folks
here from the Cleveland area...only one.

My advice is to be wary of that one.

He's probably ****ed that they are still selling gas for $3.00/gal since
they haven't had the need to refill the tanks with cheaper fuel.

John H wrote:
[...]

OK, that right there is funny. It's curious how an almighty attitude can
come and bite you in the ass, when things reverse. Don't wanna be buyin' gas
at *that* marina.

--Mike

John H wrote:
[...]

That gas will turn to shellac before they sell it.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:04:05 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

.. .

John H wrote:
[...]

I was going to mention that, but discretion being the better part of
valor....