Default The 'anonymous' caller

On Jan 7, 7:47*am, hk wrote:
wrote:

Trust me you little ****, you were not the one he was talking about. I
have been in contact off list with John through this whole thing, you
were dismissed much earlier in the event... So go back to your crying
and trolling and hoping someone gives a ****.

JustHate demonstrating his personal accountability...

Boat sales must be way off.... Maybe it was the Port Carling Vid I
posted. It most likely made him jealous, to see REAL boats being
built. Better stick to making Beer, asshole.

On Jan 6, 9:19*pm, nada wrote:
John H wrote:
The company (Intellius) I got to track down the number of the caller
(440-925-0383 in Westlake OH) said they were unable to do so. They gave me
an option of a more thorough search. (Costing more, of course.)

Along with several of you, I've got my thoughts about the perpetrator *and*
the reason there is no condemnation from a certain crowd.

I called Cox, who told me an easy way to block that type of call, next
time, but couldn't trace the call. They suggested I call the police in
Westlake, OH, and report it to them.

I'm not going to do that, for the reasons I've already stated. Yeah, the
guy is sick, but his wife probably has enough problems without the cops
getting involved. After my phone call to her, she knows that *something*
happened on the telephone line. If she listened to the recording, she also
knew that I'd asked for the calling to cease.

The individual, I know for a fact, is (or was) a rec.boater. The phone
number is in Westlake, OH, right outside Cleveland. I don't know many folks
here from the Cleveland area...only one.

My advice is to be wary of that one.

Never publish and personal information or even clues on the Internet.
Even not doing that it is no problem for anyone to find out who you are
even without an IP displayed. Big Business has every fact and your
entire history at its fingertips and will share it for a price or by
simply asking, if you're the right person. Utilities have just as much
and it is often very public. It is morally wrong and violates our
enumerated rights under our constitution but Global Business and its
minions say it is just a gd piece of paper.- Hide quoted text -

Harry claims that if you don't post your personal information you are
a coward.

On Jan 7, 12:46*am, wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:05*am, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:59*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 9:03*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

So, the witch hunt fell off its broom...too bad. lol. Told you it
wasnt me...my area code is 519 xxx-xxxx- Hide quoted text -

Never thought it was you, don't flatter yourself....- Hide quoted text -

I was indirectly accused, asshole. Go **** yourself.- Hide quoted text -

Grow up, little boy.

On Jan 7, 12:52*am, wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:46*am, wrote:

On Jan 7, 12:05*am, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:59*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 9:03*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

and trolling and hoping someone gives a ****.- Hide quoted text -

He's getting like Harry and just has to be noticed.
hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
On Jan 7, 7:47 am, hk wrote:
wrote:

Trust me you little ****, you were not the one he was talking about. I
have been in contact off list with John through this whole thing, you
were dismissed much earlier in the event... So go back to your crying
and trolling and hoping someone gives a ****.
JustHate demonstrating his personal accountability...

Boat sales must be way off.... Maybe it was the Port Carling Vid I
posted. It most likely made him jealous, to see REAL boats being
built. Better stick to making Beer, asshole.

It's fun reading JustHate's posts about morality, personal
accountability and doing the right thing, et cetera. You can assume
that whatever they are in regard to a particular situation, JustHate
will do or be the opposite.

He has his moments. But, do you condone "slammer's" contributions here?

Eisboch

R, there are any number of posters here whose behavior is abhorrent.
Sometimes mine is, but there are far worse than either slammer or me. As
examples, I offer up your buddy Florida Jim, and Loogy, and Reggie, and
D K, and a few of the other dirtbags who live in my bozo bin.

But JustHate is really a special case. Not a day goes by without him
castigating someone here for what he perceives as lapses in their
behavior or morality. That's the height of irony, and is why I haven't
bozo-binned him. He's so far over the edge, he's hilarious.

I still maintain the only reason certain posters behave as they do here
is because they are hiding behind the cloak of anonymity. Once Reggie is
"outed," he will either disappear, behave, or come up with an entirely
different handle. The same is true of your Florida buddy. These guys are
living in fear that someone here will stop by their residence and punch
them in the nose.