Default The 'anonymous' caller

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:35:56 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:41:34 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:31:27 -0500, John H
wrote:

It might be interesting to call the number and ask for the prime
suspect by name.
Well, unless he's *really* stupid, your post may have tipped him off
that trick!
I think you've already got enough evidence if you want to press
charges.
No, I don't want to get the guy's family involved.
That's pretty stupid. On the one hand, you claim your wife was
verbally and obscenely harrased, and on the other hand, you are
worried about hurting the feelings of the cretins wife? If he actually
did what he proposed, would you use that excuse for being an enabler
as well?

Face it. You are too much of a pansy wimp to stand up for your wife or
yourself.

I won't comment on the alleged incident(s), but I will offer this:

I briefly met Herring and his wife about five years ago at a marina. Mrs.
Herring was friendly, gracious and pleasant. Herring himself was the same
obnoxious, snarky, trouble-making asshole he is here. It's no wonder
Herring is always going off to play golf; his wife probably can't stand to
be with him in the house all day long every day. :)

I always wondered why nice women marry guys like that.
Probably think they can reform them...usually doesn't work.

Is that your story? She's got you doing laundry and playing butler to
your lazy son. Mission accomplished!

hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

wrote:
It might be interesting to call the number and ask for the prime
suspect by name.
Well, unless he's *really* stupid, your post may have tipped him
off to
that trick!
I think you've already got enough evidence if you want to press
charges.
No, I don't want to get the guy's family involved.
Harry sure seems upset about the idea, though. The guy must be one
of his
favorite minions. And lives in the Cleveland area. And has a mental
problem. I wonder if his initials are JH.
The phone was registered in Ohio, does not mean that's where the call
came from.. Trust me on this one...

Careful. You may interfere with a perfectly good railroading job being
conducted by certain 'special investigators' here in the group.
One thing I found a bit odd...the guy they were fingering lives in
another
suburb of Cleveland, not Westlake OH.- Hide quoted text -

Railroading job?????? Are you serious?
I guess love has no boundries if you'll condone what he did.

"he" who?
Just who is "he"?

Hey! You're dealing with Loogy here. He's so stupid, he apparently
continues to write to me here, even though I probably see only one in
20 of his love letters to me, and then only second or third hand.

Oh...those Dukes!

There ought to be a contest:

How many posts has Loogy written here directly to me that I haven't
answered because I don't see 95% of them and don't respond directly to
the few I see?

My guess?

At least a couple of thousand.

:)

I can think of better contests but Karen would have to be involved.

Watch this.......

Then why keep replying, stund ****. Your like the stupid dog
that, no
matter HOW many times you whack it in the face, it keeps coming
back...tongue wagging....LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should learn to spell and write before calling someone else
stupid, you low life.

Please point out all spelling and gramatical errors in the TOP quoted
phrase.........

Dont wager on this one...... Once again, the stupid dog calls me
stupid.......
After watching some of his rambling efforts, and seeing some of his
grammatical *******izations..I'll give him....1. " stund (def. )" 2.
Missing the question mark. 3. Your, should have been you're. 4. And we
may have needed a semi-colon in the second sentence.

Now we're in ready?........... rec.englishperfectfromthehickknob

Still, the message remains the same, bowzer........... Good Dog......