Default For our resident boat builder, et. all

Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:
Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

Oooops...heres the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6L0iiw8Lhk
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

I'll bet you did. ;-)

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:
Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

That video threw you right into puberty, Huh?
One can only hope that you'll quit acting like a little boy.

wrote in message
On Jan 6, 11:36 am, wrote:
Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

Oooops...heres the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6L0iiw8Lhk

Did he say the Muskoka region of Ontario/
I'd love to go back and check out the other lakes. We stayed in Lake
Rousseau for our 2007 Rendezvous for Sandpiper 565 mini-cruising sailboats.

On Jan 6, 4:39*pm, wrote:
On Jan 6, 12:28*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:

Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

That video threw you right into puberty, Huh?
One can only hope that you'll quit acting like a little boy.

Only you would make a reference to a pre-pubertal boy....asswipe. You
must be thinking of them constantly. LMAO !!!!!
Uncle Loogy....the Pedophile.....

Thanks for making my case, little boy.

On Jan 7, 9:11*am, wrote:
On Jan 6, 4:39*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:28*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:

Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

That video threw you right into puberty, Huh?
One can only hope that you'll quit acting like a little boy.

Only you would make a reference to a pre-pubertal boy....asswipe. You
must be thinking of them constantly. LMAO !!!!!
Uncle Loogy....the Pedophile.....

Thanks for making my case, little boy.

Gee, you keep mentioning " little boys " ......

" Uncle Loogy" ....the Pedophile.

On Jan 7, 10:04*am, wrote:
On Jan 7, 9:11*am, wrote:

On Jan 6, 4:39*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:28*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:

Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

That video threw you right into puberty, Huh?
One can only hope that you'll quit acting like a little boy.

Only you would make a reference to a pre-pubertal boy....asswipe. You
must be thinking of them constantly. LMAO !!!!!
Uncle Loogy....the Pedophile.....

Thanks for making my case, little boy.

Gee, you keep mentioning " little boys " ......

" Uncle Loogy" ....the Pedophile.- Hide quoted text -

I mention YOU. And once again, thanks for making my case!

On Jan 7, 1:45*pm, wrote:
On Jan 7, 10:04*am, wrote:

On Jan 7, 9:11*am, wrote:

On Jan 6, 4:39*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:28*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:36*am, wrote:

Who says they " dont build em like that anymore"?
Check this shop out...heh heh. Got all fuzzy watching this.

That video threw you right into puberty, Huh?
One can only hope that you'll quit acting like a little boy.

Only you would make a reference to a pre-pubertal boy....asswipe. You
must be thinking of them constantly. LMAO !!!!!
Uncle Loogy....the Pedophile.....

Thanks for making my case, little boy.

Gee, you keep mentioning " little boys " ......

" Uncle Loogy" ....the Pedophile.- Hide quoted text -

I mention YOU. And once again, thanks for making my case!- Hide quoted text -

OK, Pedophile.