Roger

Default Wanted - Composite boat builder

We have moulds, tooling and process layouts and orders for 6 boats, we
just need someone to build them. These are 30' long racing rowing
boats designed to go on the sea, we've built the first one and it's
been a huge success being an improvment on everything else in the
market but we don't have the time or facilities to produce more boats.

I'd be interested in talking to anyone with experience in building
light boats to a high specification in composite materials.

Roger
John R Weiss

"Roger" wrote...
We have moulds, tooling and process layouts and orders for 6 boats, we
just need someone to build them. These are 30' long racing rowing
boats designed to go on the sea, we've built the first one and it's
been a huge success being an improvment on everything else in the
market but we don't have the time or facilities to produce more boats.

I'd be interested in talking to anyone with experience in building
light boats to a high specification in composite materials.

Talk with Steve Kaulback at Adirondack Guideboats. He specializes in
lightweight kevlar rowing boats!

http://www.adirondack-guide-boat.com/

Jacques Mertens

I know a good one in Western Moldo-Slovakia.
Seriously, I subcontract some prototypes to a local shop here in
South-Central Florida (US).
Where are you located?

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Roger" wrote in message
m...
We have moulds, tooling and process layouts and orders for 6 boats, we
just need someone to build them. These are 30' long racing rowing
boats designed to go on the sea, we've built the first one and it's
been a huge success being an improvment on everything else in the
market but we don't have the time or facilities to produce more boats.

I'd be interested in talking to anyone with experience in building
light boats to a high specification in composite materials.

Roger

Chris

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message
.. .
I know a good one in Western Moldo-Slovakia.
Seriously, I subcontract some prototypes to a local shop here in
South-Central Florida (US).
Where are you located?

--
Jacques

South Central Florida? Where's a shop? Hiding a marina betwixt the miles
and miles of scrub palms?

I'm in Brevard. Where's your builder?

;-)

Jacques Mertens

There must be 100 composite boat builders between our place (Vero Beach) and
Broward with at least 10 of them in Stuart.
No need to come so far north for you, check the phone book.

The shop that makes our prototypes can handle custom boats up to 30' and is
in Port St Lucie.
They don't advertise: my brother in law works for them and he makes our
boats.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

. com...

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM
Composite flooring on pontoon boat? Calif Bill General 3 July 1st 03 03:42 AM