Jacques Mertens

Default Wanted - Composite boat builder

There must be 100 composite boat builders between our place (Vero Beach) and
Broward with at least 10 of them in Stuart.
No need to come so far north for you, check the phone book.

The shop that makes our prototypes can handle custom boats up to 30' and is
in Port St Lucie.
They don't advertise: my brother in law works for them and he makes our
boats.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Chris" wrote in message
. com...

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message
.. .
I know a good one in Western Moldo-Slovakia.
Seriously, I subcontract some prototypes to a local shop here in
South-Central Florida (US).
Where are you located?

--
Jacques

South Central Florida? Where's a shop? Hiding a marina betwixt the miles
and miles of scrub palms?

I'm in Brevard. Where's your builder?

;-)