Stephen Cash

Default Boat builder/fitting out/live aboard/UK

Hi,
I am looking for someone that is used to fitting out the inside of a large
wooden hull. Ideally I would like someone that could live aboard until the
project is finished.
Does any one have any contacts in the UK
Thanks

--
Stephen Cash

Danny

Live aboard WHILE finishing the inside?! Isn't that a bit like climbing
inside the blender to make a margarita?
There is an extraordinary community of wooden boat carpenters in Port
Townsend, Washington. Anything wooden can be made, repaired or created
there. But, there aren't as many as there used to be around the world.
Good luck.

"Stephen Cash" wrote in message
Hi,
I am looking for someone that is used to fitting out the inside of a large
wooden hull. Ideally I would like someone that could live aboard until the
project is finished.
Does any one have any contacts in the UK
Thanks

--
Stephen Cash

Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM