Default Herrings games...

wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:01 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

What part do you have in this, dummy? None? OK - go run and play.

He's Harry's right hand man/boy. They're too far apart to actually
touch each other, so they do it in the virtual world!

LoonyTunes..if someone outed your full particulars in this group, you'd be
squealing and crying like a schoolgirl.
Do you condone what JohnH did?

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Forgot to tell you...you missed the opportunity of a lifetime...I sold the
camera bag. With the fruitcake. :)

Darn... now I'll have to settle for the little Apex 60 AW version.

Well, I do have another spare camera bag, a LowePro Nova 4, only
slightly used (really) you can have for free *if* you send me something
uniquely Canadian in return for the value of what I have to pay to ship
it to you!

No fruitcake, though. You'll have to settle for the fruitcakes in here.

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:01 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?
John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

What part do you have in this, dummy? None? OK - go run and play.

He's Harry's right hand man/boy. They're too far apart to actually
touch each other, so they do it in the virtual world!

LoonyTunes..if someone outed your full particulars in this group, you'd be
squealing and crying like a schoolgirl.
Do you condone what JohnH did?

Loogy already squeals and cries in here like a schoolgirl.

"Jim" wrote in message

Those are some bad hombres. With six gangs in your local area, it's no
wonder that your humble fortress has been armed to the teeth. Good luck
Harry. I'll say a prayer for you.

http://www.eisboch.com/prayer.jpg

Eisboch

On Jan 3, 11:18*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 2, 10:01 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

What part do you have in this, dummy? None? OK - go run and play.

He's Harry's right hand man/boy. They're too far apart to actually
touch each other, so they do it in the virtual world!

LoonyTunes..if someone outed your full particulars in this group, you'd be
squealing and crying like a schoolgirl.
Do you condone what JohnH did?

I wouldn't mind if *I* went around telling everyone that it's a good
idea to post your info to a newsgroup and call others "cowards" for
not doing so.

On Jan 3, 11:22*am, boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Forgot to tell you...you missed the opportunity of a lifetime...I sold the
camera bag. With the fruitcake. * :)

Darn... now I'll have to settle for the little Apex 60 AW version.

Well, I do have another spare camera bag, a LowePro Nova 4, only
slightly used (really) you can have for free *if* you send me something
uniquely Canadian in return for the value of what I have to pay to ship
it to you!

No fruitcake, though. You'll have to settle for the fruitcakes in here.

Don, send him your son, maybe Harry can get him off of his ass to get
his own beer.

On Jan 3, 11:24*am, boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:01 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?
John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****
What part do you have in this, dummy? None? OK - go run and play.

He's Harry's right hand man/boy. They're too far apart to actually
touch each other, so they do it in the virtual world!

LoonyTunes..if someone outed your full particulars in this group, you'd be
squealing and crying like a schoolgirl.
Do you condone what JohnH did?

Loogy already squeals and cries in here like a schoolgirl.- Hide quoted text -

I type here, you idiot.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 3, 10:42*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Those are some bad hombres. With six gangs in your local area, it's no
wonder that your humble fortress has been armed to the teeth. Good luck
Harry. I'll say a prayer for you.

http://www.eisboch.com/prayer.jpg

Eisboch

Now THAT is CUTE!!!

Why the Herrings, Florida Jims, DKs and the rest... Boater General 49 October 17th 08 02:20 AM
Anyone going to the Olympic games ? Peter S/Y Anicula ASA 0 August 6th 04 12:20 AM
GAMES ZBOXMAN94506 Whitewater 0 October 22nd 03 05:18 AM
GAMES ZBOXMAN94506 General 0 October 22nd 03 05:17 AM