Default Herrings games...

On Jan 3, 8:19*am, John H wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:38:09 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:
On Jan 2, 8:21*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

Oh-oh...has Herring gone wacko...again? What's he doing?

He must be upset being stuffed down in my bozo bin with the rest of the
juvenile delinquents.

John's in the phone book, guys.

Yup. I've nothing to hide. No money, no guns worth stealing, no brand new
cameras I can't operate, no $850 desk chair, no Lobsta Boat, only one old
computer, only a small boat in the driveway, no Parker...hell, it's a
miserable existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIdvTAXysI

Luckily, my kids love me!- Hide quoted text -

Yup. I've nothing to hide. No money, no guns worth stealing, no
brand new
cameras I can't operate, no $850 desk chair, no Lobsta Boat,
....and no intelligence, either.

On Jan 2, 8:21 pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

...and no intelligence, either.

Herring is an ass, a bitter old fart and a self-proclaimed racist who
puts down blacks and Latinos.

In limba mea de vechi Comunitatii rude, i-ar fi un cal si magar.

On Jan 2, 10:01*pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

What part do you have in this, dummy? *None? *OK - go run and play.

He's Harry's right hand man/boy. They're too far apart to actually
touch each other, so they do it in the virtual world!

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:18:43 -0400, Don White penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

Low life, Don..... Low life....

Not at low as Herring.

On Jan 2, 10:36*pm, boater wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
m...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

Go to google maps, street view. Does he have a stupid inflatable Santa on
his lawn?
Here's a pic.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...dougkanter.jpg

And what a foyne little detective you are!

That's you, Doug? Why...we have about the same amount of hair on top of
our heads...but you are bearded and I am not.

But you are much, much fatter.

Senior Member

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1171

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did
do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the
safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
* --Unknown * * * * * * * * * * * * *
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Yeah, I noticed that.. It was about 10 minutes from the time he called
JH a lowlife that he did the same thing... Anyway, Happy New Year
Gene! In case I hadn't said it yet

On Jan 2, 9:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

And so that makes YOU "play this sleazy game".

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Forgot to tell you...you missed the opportunity of a lifetime...I sold the
camera bag. With the fruitcake. :)

Darn... now I'll have to settle for the little Apex 60 AW version.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:18:43 -0400, Don White penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Sure you really want to play this sleazy game Johnny?

John Herring
**** Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia *****
(703) 971-****

Low life, Don..... Low life....

--

Yes it is...and I'm disappointed that more sensible members of the group
didn't speak out against this behaviour.

Why the Herrings, Florida Jims, DKs and the rest... Boater General 49 October 17th 08 02:20 AM
Anyone going to the Olympic games ? Peter S/Y Anicula ASA 0 August 6th 04 12:20 AM
GAMES ZBOXMAN94506 Whitewater 0 October 22nd 03 05:18 AM
GAMES ZBOXMAN94506 General 0 October 22nd 03 05:17 AM