Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter S/Y Anicula

Default Anyone going to the Olympic games ?

Anyone going ?

I'll go for the last 8 dayes. Just booked the flight.
I'm told that I will get a pas to the place where the sailors hang out
after the races. I won't get my hopes up to high until I hold it in my
hand, but it sounds interesting.

Meet you for a drink in Agios Kosmas sailing center ?

Peter S/Y Anicula