Default To hell with color images...

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 1, 3:36*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tom Francis" wrote in message

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Only the subject has cloths on.

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:42:28 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 1, 3:36Â*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tom Francis" wrote in message

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Only the subject has cloths on.

Yeah, Eisboch's comment made me actually look - for bazookas.
No luck.

--Vic

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 3:36 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tom Francis" wrote in message

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Only the subject has cloths on.

-------------------------------------

Speaking of National Geographic ....

When we bought the house in Florida back in 2001, the seller cleaned the
place out clean as a whistle, except for two big boxes buried in a storage
area under some stairs. I pulled them out, opened them, and they contained
every issue of National Geographic from 1964 to 1998. What a find! I
thought about contacting the seller, but decided that "you snooze, you
lose".

Got them all up here now.

Eisboch

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:59:46 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 3:36 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tom Francis" wrote in message

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Only the subject has cloths on.

-------------------------------------

Speaking of National Geographic ....

When we bought the house in Florida back in 2001, the seller cleaned the
place out clean as a whistle, except for two big boxes buried in a storage
area under some stairs. I pulled them out, opened them, and they contained
every issue of National Geographic from 1964 to 1998. What a find! I
thought about contacting the seller, but decided that "you snooze, you
lose".

Got them all up here now.

I inherited my father in-law's collection - pretty much the same
period - a few years earlier than yours.

It's a lot of fun going through them from time-to-time.
Senior Member

wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 3:36 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tom Francis" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

It's a lot of fun going through them from time-to-time.- Hide quoted text -

I have a bunch of old Nat Geo's too. Another cool thing we have is a
set of Encyclopedias from the 60's with the yearly updates and such...

On Jan 1, 4:59*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 1, 3:36 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message

.. .

Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Eisboch

Only the subject has cloths on.

-------------------------------------

Speaking of National Geographic ....

When we bought the house in Florida back in 2001, *the seller cleaned the
place out clean as a whistle, except for two big boxes buried in a storage
area under some stairs. * I pulled them out, opened them, and they contained
every issue of National Geographic from 1964 to 1998. * What a find! * *I
thought about contacting the seller, but decided that "you snooze, you
lose".

Got them all up here now.

Eisboch

My uncle had stacks upon stacks of old Geographics. I used to go in
there and just sit and look at them for hours, I especially liked the
ads in the '40's.

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:36:41 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
.. .
Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Kinda like look'n at the pictures in National Geographic back in 1955.

Graphic this, Geo Boy... :)

http://www.blurb.com/books/521338

PS: Thanks for that link - it's great.

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Black and White rules!!

http://www.amazonasimages.com/essays/essay_fs.html

Color drools...

Luddite. . .

More images to look at... Tom Francis - SWSports General 42 December 5th 08 05:41 PM
Ok, here's some of my images... Tim General 2 December 3rd 08 02:22 AM
Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM