Default More images to look at...

Some conversions and and teaks done in Lightroom this evening. The
files are on the large size - sorry about that.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

I'm not convinced Lightroom is a great program. I hate the work flow.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Some conversions and and teaks done in Lightroom this evening. The
files are on the large size - sorry about that.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

I'm not convinced Lightroom is a great program. I hate the work flow.

What made the blue streaks - electric crawfish?

On Dec 4, 6:23*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Some conversions and and teaks done in Lightroom this evening. *The
files are on the large size - sorry about that.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

I'm not convinced Lightroom is a great program. I hate the work flow.

What made the blue streaks - electric crawfish?

Let's see some of YOUR great photos, asshole.

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:04:00 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Some conversions and and teaks done in Lightroom this evening. The
files are on the large size - sorry about that.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

I'm not convinced Lightroom is a great program. I hate the work flow.

It could be that I'm just not appreciative of whatever you were trying to
do here. When I was in West Virginia, I thought the snow, the sunshine, the
rocks, and the ripples were interesting. When I got home I'd changed my
mind.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...terRipples.jpg

When I looked at your pictures, I found nothing to 'grab' me. I liked the
ducks better.
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

wrote:

Some conversions and and teaks done in Lightroom this evening. The
files are on the large size - sorry about that.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

I'm not convinced Lightroom is a great program. I hate the work flow.

It could be that I'm just not appreciative of whatever you were trying to
do here. When I was in West Virginia, I thought the snow, the sunshine, the
rocks, and the ripples were interesting. When I got home I'd changed my
mind.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...terRipples.jpg

When I looked at your pictures, I found nothing to 'grab' me. I liked the
ducks better.
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

While it is always nice when someone else enjoys your photos, for an
amateur photographer the only person who is really important is
yourself. If you enjoy your photograph, it is a good one. When I look
at photography, I find that I enjoy a simple photograph of the subject,
and am trying to work on the concept that less is more. When I first
starting taking photos, I would try to take a photo of the view I could
see with my eye, but when I would look at the photo, I found it very
distracting, so I now try to focus in on one subject.

wrote:

[...]

No argument there.

You reckon I should buy a mirror to check under the car?

wrote:

[...]

No, I just recommend you leave the car exactly where it is, and never
drive it. You did see the Godfather movie didn't you? Tom is a Don on
a galactic level.

I often go to http://www.dpchallenge.com/ to look over the work. Some
of these guys are really great photographers, but my wife and I seldom
agree on the photos that really grab us. She is more into color,
textures and shapes. I like an image that tells a story, such as these:

http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=146420
http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=316307
http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=86409
http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=404406
http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=560640

wrote:

[...]

They're all great photos. The titles add to the enjoyment.

wrote:

[...]

I visit them quite a bit too, but I've noticed that some of their
images are, well not exactly the same but close to popular commercial
images.

Overall I like it though.
--

Happy Holidays and Merry Whatever It Is
That ****es Liberals Off.

wrote:

[...]

Focus this, subject boy.
--

Happy Holidays and Merry Whatever It Is
That ****es Liberals Off.

Ok, here's some of my images... Tim General 2 December 3rd 08 02:22 AM
Ok, here's some of my images... Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 December 3rd 08 02:00 AM
Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM