Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ok, here's some of my images...

Well, as long as everybody else is exposing (get it - exposing) their
photographs, here are some of my favorites.

A lot of these are interpretative meaning that they were shot as I
wanted them to look - there isn't much editing beyond tweaking
exposures - with a couple of exceptions.

I warn you ahead of time - Experiment is a huge file. It's a shot of
a thin sheet of ice which was color toned from the original file in an
effort to obtain a different image.

Gallery are the thumbnails of my favorite images that I've shot over
the past few years. Just click on the thumbnail and the larger image
will magically appear.

So - have at it - enjoy if you will, critigues are always welcome.

Just, as Reggie says, check under your car for the next few weeks if
you get nasty. If your muffler is ticking, I'd advise against
starting it. :)

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM
Images of Cruising...... Skipper General 14 November 23rd 05 06:10 PM
Images of Cruising...... [email protected] General 5 November 23rd 05 04:18 PM