Default Ok, here's some of my images...

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Well, as long as everybody else is exposing (get it - exposing) their
photographs, here are some of my favorites.

I warn you ahead of time - Experiment is a huge file. It's a shot of
a thin sheet of ice which was color toned from the original file in an
effort to obtain a different image.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/
La Brea Tar Pits? 8)

When I first opened the "Experiment" I figured he had just stuck the
lens in his ear and pushed the shutter button.

Eisboch

Every great artist has a blue period.

I did like the ducks, though. But I always like ducks.

Art is so subjective, that was my least favorite, I found it confusing,
and my eye wandered all over the photo instead of looking at the subject
(the ducks). I would have been very surprised if we had agreed upon our
favorite.

I liked these the best, in order of preference

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/...lection03a.jpg

I enjoy this simple reelection, but I would have added more negative
space to one side of the plant.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/Shadows01.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/...y/rocks_ix.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C135596.jpg

I know Harry's "blue period" was a joke about the Experiment photo, but
these photos do have a melancholy feel to them.

PS - I don't feel that I am qualified to provide an in depth critique,
but I do know what I like.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

I kinda liked the "Rocks" photo, too...but I didn't think rocks...I
thought...Flounder Surfing.

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message

I know Harry's "blue period" was a joke about the Experiment photo, but
these photos do have a melancholy feel to them.

PS - I don't feel that I am qualified to provide an in depth critique,
but I do know what I like.

I stared at it for about 10 minutes until my eyes crossed.
I was expecting to see one of those 3D stereo images to appear.

Eisboch

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:18:37 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

I appreciate it - thanks.

Oh - if you hear a clicking from under your car's front fenders, it is
not the automatic brakes line being cut in half by a automated pair of
sheers.

Just ignore any extraneous noises.

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:06:47 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Well, as long as everybody else is exposing (get it - exposing) their
photographs, here are some of my favorites.

I warn you ahead of time - Experiment is a huge file. It's a shot of
a thin sheet of ice which was color toned from the original file in an
effort to obtain a different image.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/

La Brea Tar Pits? 8)

When I first opened the "Experiment" I figured he had just stuck the lens
in his ear and pushed the shutter button.

That's actually a PET scan of my brain after the electroshock
treatments.

Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM
Images of Cruising...... Skipper General 14 November 23rd 05 06:10 PM
Images of Cruising...... [email protected] General 5 November 23rd 05 04:18 PM