Tim Tim is offline

Default Ok, here's some of my images...

On Dec 2, 7:08*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 07:21:59 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."

wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:12:17 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:39:13 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:18:37 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
news:bY2dnSeRNtoveq7UnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d@gig anews.com...
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:bv56j4t8jni66338dn3cc1egcjbrdvo7r4@4ax .com...
Well, as long as everybody else is exposing (get it - exposing) their
photographs, here are some of my favorites.

I warn you ahead of time - Experiment is a huge file. *It's a shot of
a thin sheet of ice which was color toned from the original file in an
effort to obtain a different image.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/
La Brea Tar Pits? *8)

When I first opened the "Experiment" *I figured he had just stuck the
lens in his ear and pushed the shutter button.

Eisboch

Every great artist has a blue period.

I did like the ducks, though. But I always like ducks.
Art is so subjective, that was my least favorite, I found it confusing,
and my eye wandered all over the photo instead of looking at the subject
(the ducks). *I would have been very surprised if we had agreed upon our
favorite.

I liked these the best, in order of preference

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/...lection03a.jpg

I enjoy this simple reelection, *but I would have added more negative
space to one side of the plant.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/Shadows01.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/...y/rocks_ix.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C135596.jpg

I know Harry's "blue period" was a joke about the Experiment photo, but
these photos do have a melancholy feel to them.

PS - I don't feel that I am qualified to provide an in depth critique,
but I do know what I like.
I appreciate it - thanks.

Oh - if you hear a clicking from under your car's front fenders, it is
not the automatic brakes line being cut in half by a automated pair of
sheers.

Just ignore any extraneous noises.
Wow, and I thought I made positive comments, I sure am glad I didn't
make a negative comment or you would have planted a UHaul loaded with
Diesel fuel and ammonia nitrate in front of the house. *

Piffle - diesel and ammonia nitrate?

Never.

A forty foot eighteen wheeler stuffed full of HE would be more my
style. *I want to eliminate all chances of your body being identified.

Or anything else for that matter. *:)

Just give me wife 5 minutes to get my youngest, and two dogs out of the
house before you set it off. *They are innocent bystanders and should
not get involved in our ****ing contest. *By the way, can I **** on the
HE cord to put it out?

House, my ass. You'd better be gettin' out of the state.

yes, but will ****ing on the cord extinguish it?

You would have to be able to pee really, REALLY, fast. *:)

Tom, whats the hang up? We haven't had a good earth rumble here in
Illinois for about a year?

wrote:

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

I'll make it happen.

8.5 on the Richter Scale ok?
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks!

Ok, here's some of my images... Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 December 3rd 08 02:00 AM
Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM
Images of Cruising...... Skipper General 14 November 23rd 05 06:10 PM