Default Christmas with Grandkids

On Jan 1, 9:33*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 31 2008, 7:29 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

That's as close to a family that will have anything to do with him as
he can get.

************************************************** ************

Liar- Hide quoted text -

Just can't quite grasp the concept of originality, can you?

"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

That's as close to a family that will have anything to do with him as
he can get.

************************************************** ************

Liar

Why do you always run to your Master's side, dummy? Are you on WAFA's
payroll?

John H wrote:

--
** Good Day! **

John H

Nice looking brood you have there.

I tried to get them all in a basket, but they wouldn't stay.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

I'm sure WAFA Googled yet another photo to post as his own.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 19:44:58 -0600, Eddie wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:20:44 -0500, John H
wrote:

There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

John, great picture!

But.

My grandkids are cuter than yours. :-)

LOL, aren't grandkids super? (I have 12 of 'em. Raised three
granddaughters and adopted two if them.
The ones I adopted are the two in the middle standing.
The cutest is the guy with the UH cap.
Eddie

Beautiful kid!

You gottal love 'em!

If you have kids, or grandkids... John H. General 0 November 21st 07 06:04 PM
Something for the kids and grandkids Chuck Gould General 0 October 15th 07 04:57 PM
Grandkids story Tom General 6 August 3rd 05 03:43 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM