Default Christmas with Grandkids

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 31 2008, 7:29 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

That's as close to a family that will have anything to do with him as
he can get.

************************************************** ************

Liar

Poor Loogy...the result of a medical experiment gone terribly wrong...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Eisboch wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

Nah, you are wrong, the one with the real attitude is the gray and white
one in the bottom right looking at the camera.

--
** Good Day! **

John H

Nice looking brood you have there.

"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

That's as close to a family that will have anything to do with him as
he can get.

************************************************* *************

Liar

Yay, the Frst Name Called in the New Year Award goes to Don!
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 09:51:26 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Nice looking brood you have there.

I tried to get them all in a basket, but they wouldn't stay.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:07:42 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 5:20 pm, John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg

Good looking tribe John.

http://tinyurl.com/7kdbdx

Harry, I like the face expression on the tan/white one (upper left).
Sorta looks like he/she has an "attitude".

Eisboch

Nothing is cuter than a basketful of kittens.

How about a gunny sack full of kittens? Can you say fabric submarine?

Casady
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg
--
** Good Day! **

* * John H

Nice looking brood you have there.

I tried to get them all in a basket, but they wouldn't stay.
--
** Good Day! **

* * John H

But unlike cats, you CAN herd kids, just say Dairy Queen!

wrote:
John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Nice looking brood you have there.

I tried to get them all in a basket, but they wouldn't stay.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

But unlike cats, you CAN herd kids, just say Dairy Queen!

Works with Sam too.

Eisboch

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:20:13 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote:
John H wrote:
There's nothing more fun, except taking them skiing, of course!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...mas2008048.jpg
--
** Good Day! **

John H
Nice looking brood you have there.

I tried to get them all in a basket, but they wouldn't stay.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

But unlike cats, you CAN herd kids, just say Dairy Queen!

Works with Sam too.

Eisboch

I expect Sam is the same as Buffy, my Lab, was, but have you ever noticed
that you can look at Sam, say something in a conversational tone that is
really stupid, and you'll get a look that says, "Man, what a great idea.
Why didn't I think of that?"
--
** Good Day! **

John H

"John H" wrote in message

I expect Sam is the same as Buffy, my Lab, was, but have you ever noticed
that you can look at Sam, say something in a conversational tone that is
really stupid, and you'll get a look that says, "Man, what a great idea.
Why didn't I think of that?"

Not really. Sam has that look of, "Quit with the small talk and get the
box of dog treats".

Eisboch

If you have kids, or grandkids... John H. General 0 November 21st 07 06:04 PM
Something for the kids and grandkids Chuck Gould General 0 October 15th 07 04:57 PM
Grandkids story Tom General 6 August 3rd 05 03:43 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM