Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Comcast Meltdown

Bought a new laptop Saturday and tried to get our home networking router
(installed by Comcast) to recognize it by calling tech help line. The
result was losing all Internet access on all the computers until about an
hour ago.

New laptop runs on Vista, but that wasn't the problem. I actually like
Vista.

The problem was the total incompetence of Comcast's technical helpline via
telephone.

Long story which I won't go into, but finally a couple of knowledgable
people showed up and got everything up and running better than ever.

BTW .... I heard a rumor that Apple is going to get out of the business.
Macs will be no longer.

Eisboch

The Meltdown............ JimH[_2_] General 12 September 22nd 08 01:34 PM
Meltdown! hk General 0 August 7th 08 08:21 PM
Meltdown Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 16th 06 06:51 PM
Impending RB meltdown! Bob Crantz ASA 5 August 16th 06 12:03 PM