Default The Great Pretender by the Platters

JimH wrote:

You folks are just plain sick. Imagine a group of grown men acting
this way. Sick.

Imagine a man with mental illness running around calling everyone else
sick. It is too funny.

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:

Harry is an idiot if he doesn't jump at the chance to pocket 100
large.

AS soon as Reggie NoBalls posts his full legal name here and I
verify it, I will be delighted to consider his bet, which is what I
posted previously.

The fact that the usual newsgroup idiots are playing pile-on is not
something I consider convincing.

Game, Set, Match.

The first step is admitting you have a problem Harry. I'm sure that
Calvert County has a Liar's Anonymous chapter.

Be real. You are just one of the usual right-wing newsgroup idiots
playing pile-on.

You keep talking about being real, being truthful. You are the last
person to talk about either subject and to be taken seriously about
either subject.

I'm surprised you haven't folded up your keyboard and moved on to
greener pastures.

If I left, you and Herring would be reduced to pulling each other's pud
in the shower, and talking about it here.

Not to worry. Your boy Reggie doesn't have the balls to reveal his full
legal name here. No matter what.

Post your name, address and telephone number here, and I will entertain
the idea of mailing or calling you with the info.

On Dec 28, 10:57*pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:

[...]

legal name here. No matter what.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, if you want to bet that you don't own a Zimmerman like lobster
boat, your wife doesn't have a double Dr. degree, and your father
never got a fireboat welcome in NYC, I'll reveal my identity in full.
I realize it's absolutley ignorant to do so, but hey, I could use the
100 G's. Deal?

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 07:24:29 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:

[...]

Why that reminds me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFZ0yyDbAU
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Dec 29, 7:54*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 28, 4:06 pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:

Harry is an idiot if he doesn't jump at the chance to pocket 100 large.
AS soon as Reggie NoBalls posts his full legal name here and I verify
it, I will be delighted to consider his bet, which is what I posted
previously.

The fact that the usual newsgroup idiots are playing pile-on is not
something I consider convincing.

Dont worry, the douchebag trying to bet doesnt have 100,000

Neither does Harry, his wife keeps him on a short leash.

But hes not the one trying to bet, and throwing around false
figures.....