posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

Default Obama & Blagojevich

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:55:56 -0600, Jeff Mc wrote:

**** with us and
we will eliminate your entire gene line.

Not really possible, although I think the occasional massively, brutally
disproportionate over-reaction to provocation is likely to have a
most salutary effect on the future calculations of one's enemies.

Works well for Israel, eh?
--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

On 06 Jan 2009 05:55:30 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

it is a message to the
entire world that our policy has changed. Both parties seem to like
that word, lets use it. We are "changing" from a colonial,
interventionist, nation to one that respects the sovereignty of others.

Causing massive amounts of radiological fallout spreading across the
borders of multiple nations is rather likely to be taken by them as
disrespectful of their sovereignty, if not an outright act of war.

Pakistan deserves it for harboring al qaeda.

Many things are beyond the control of some (or all) governments.
The government is not always the problem.
Very annoyed people might be.

Get theologins to disable superstitions & don't try so hard
to force the sale of McRibs on every street corner.
--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:38:30 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:45:52 -0600, Jeff Mc wrote:

The Neocons are just itching to begin deploying so-called tactical
nukes, maybe against Iran.

Better to use them against the Beltway and the Liberal areas of
California, such as Hollywood.

They are far more dangerous enemies of the United States.

Gummer saw "Bambi" as a kid & it scared him.

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Don't compare him to neocons.
--
Cliff
hk hk is offline

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:55:56 -0600, Jeff Mc wrote:

**** with us and
we will eliminate your entire gene line.

Not really possible, although I think the occasional massively, brutally
disproportionate over-reaction to provocation is likely to have a
most salutary effect on the future calculations of one's enemies.

Works well for Israel, eh?

Actually, I think the Israelis have been restrained. If we had a country
on our border doing what the Hamas boys are doing, we'd nuke that country.

posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

Libby Loo wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...

"Libby Loo" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Found that birth certificate yet?

Unlike Jesus, it wasn't lost.

I'm pretty sure there is sufficient documentation of Jesus's birth

I'm reasonably sure there isn't ANY.

So, have you found that birth certificate yet?

It wasn't lost.
You, on the other hand, seem to be exactly that.

--

'Tater

Default OT Obama & Blagojevich

On Jan 7, 1:57*pm, Cliff wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:43:01 -0500, Cliff wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is sufficient documentation of Jesus's birth

*Too bad you cannot find ANY.

* They shut up.
* How odd.
--
Cliff

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:48:36 -0800, Dan wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On 06 Jan 2009 05:55:30 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

it is a message to the
entire world that our policy has changed. Both parties seem to like
that word, lets use it. We are "changing" from a colonial,
interventionist, nation to one that respects the sovereignty of others.
Causing massive amounts of radiological fallout spreading across the
borders of multiple nations is rather likely to be taken by them as
disrespectful of their sovereignty, if not an outright act of war.
Pakistan deserves it for harboring al qaeda.

Many things are beyond the control of some (or all) governments.
The government is not always the problem.
Very annoyed people might be.

Get theologins to disable superstitions & don't try so hard
to force the sale of McRibs on every street corner.

So, by his notion, the American public deserve severe punishment because
our stupid-**** fuhrer decided to go off and commit war crimes in our
name????

So it seems. I'm a bit shocked.

Over a million murdered, at least 4 million homeless & two or more
nations destroyed PLUS torturing & kidnapping people wholesale AND
the use of WMDs & other assorted war crimes ... with support by
most of the population & government .. unlike the claimed secret
plans/acts of one smallish secret group & bin Laden not under
any government's control or with support of the population ... and
threats of using nukes ... terrorist threats & actions ...

Sure hope I'm not around when his nuke goes off...

Dan

--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:25:05 -0800, Dave B wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:14:14 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On 05 Jan 2009 23:17:42 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

No troops, one small nuke on Tora Bora the
day Osama took credit.

Actually, I don't recall him ever doing so.
He was just not displeased with events.
To this day the US has still not filed charges against him
nor presented any actual evidence AFAIK.
He's not even on the FBI's wanted list for the events of 9-11
last I knew.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fug.../fugitives.htm

See?
I was 100% correct (or are you reading comprehension impaired?)
He is NOT wanted for the events of 9-11.

DaveB

HTH
--
Cliff

wrote:

No troops, one small nuke on Tora Bora the day Osama took credit.

Actually, I don't recall him ever doing so.

Yes, Osama has taken credit a number of times in his released videos.

Find one.

A confession is all that is necessary whether the conspiracy theories are
true or false.

Wrong in any case.
A claimed "confession" is not proof of guilt.

He was just not displeased with events. To this day the US has still
not filed charges against him nor presented any actual evidence AFAIK.

Another failure of the Bush Administration if true.

Where's the *evidence*?
You may recall that Afghanistan asked for it before considering
trying to extradite him, just as Canada or the UK or France
or Germany would have done (and probably required per internationl law
& UN rules).
It was refused.
Remember?

He's not even on the FBI's wanted list for the events of 9-11
last I knew.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fug.../fugitives.htm

Just as I said.
--
Cliff

wrote:

No troops, one small nuke on Tora Bora the day Osama took credit.

Actually, I don't recall him ever doing so.

Yes, Osama has taken credit a number of times in his released videos. A
confession is all that is necessary whether the conspiracy theories are
true or false.

He was just not displeased with events. To this day the US has still
not filed charges against him nor presented any actual evidence AFAIK.

Another failure of the Bush Administration if true.

He's not even on the FBI's wanted list for the events of 9-11
last I knew.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fug.../fugitives.htm

He is probably on Cliff's AOL Buddy List

More likely in the WH shelters or at a dude ranch
in Texas.

Dave B

--
Cliff

Flipping a hull.. SmallBoats.com General 9 September 10th 08 04:45 PM
Flipping a hull.. hk General 0 September 10th 08 02:55 PM
OT Who is the Flip-Flopper ? felton ASA 16 August 26th 04 08:46 PM
OT Who is the Flip-Flopper ? Bobsprit ASA 0 August 26th 04 12:47 PM
'Flipping the Bird' ruled legal Simple Simon ASA 3 October 17th 03 01:02 AM