felton

Default OT Who is the Flip-Flopper ?

Feel free to see what a real flip-flopper looks like.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=42263

I'll say one thing for him, though, when he is wrong, and he has been
wrong A LOT, he is stubborn....for those of you who think that is a
personal quality to be admired.
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
felton wrote:
Feel free to see what a real flip-flopper looks like.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=42263

I'll say one thing for him, though, when he is wrong, and he has been
wrong A LOT, he is stubborn....for those of you who think that is a
personal quality to be admired.

Only 25 items? Seems Bush-league to me.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

felton

On 25 Aug 2004 20:59:08 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:25:18 GMT, felton said:

http://www.americanprogress.org

You complain about Fox News and these are your sources of information?
Sheesh. I'd be ashamed to cite such a source for anything.

Of course you dismissed all the information as inaccurate because the
"source is biased", yet again, now didn't you Dave? It is quite
specific. Why not spend some time trying to refute any of it? You
have no problem considering affidavits signed by folks who freely
admit they have no personal knowledge as "new evidence". Why not take
a shot at debunking any of it. Are you disputing it, or just taking
another trip down denial?

BTW, I see the Kerry campaign sent out an e-mail to all its supporters
yesterday giving them the talking points to use when Bush gets a large
expected bounce in the next couple of weeks. They're on the run.

Hey, I look forward to the convention. I have yet to hear about
anything that could be called a second term agenda. I suspect they
are trying to scratch one together, but so far all I have heard is
that "we have turned the corner." I guess they got a bit bogged down
over the gay marriage thing. After all, the Republicans are
desperately trying to put a moderate face on the party while clinging
to their one dimensional campaign to make Kerry look like the worse
choice. I'll give credit where it is due, though, they are good at
smearing their opposition. After all they convinced the Republicans
that Jr was a better candidate than McCain, so they can obviously sell
ice to eskimos. Now if they can just figure out a way to make
everyone ignore their record, I'll really be impressed. P.T Barnum
was a piker by comparison.

Joe

Kerry
felton

On 25 Aug 2004 21:27:07 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:16:25 GMT, felton said:

Hey, I look forward to the convention.

Guess you didn't get the memo. g

I guess not. Was it mailed or did Bill O'Reilly read it on the air?

felton

On 26 Aug 2004 09:54:19 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:30:07 GMT, felton said:

I guess not. Was it mailed or did Bill O'Reilly read it on the air?

It was sent by e-mail to Kerry's supporters on August 24 by Kerry's "Senior
Strategist."

I'll stay glued to the screen in eager anticipation of it's arrival.
I don't believe I have signed up as a supporter anywhere. The only
"list" I am on is the factcheck.org, which is bipartisan and
impartial.

As I said, I am looking forward to some specifics from the Bush
Campaign. I gather they have about worked out the anti-gay marriage
issue, which seems to occupy a great deal of time and energy in the
Republican Party, but, quite honestly, isn't of any real interest to
me, other than as a barometer of where the Republican Party is these
days.

Kerry's proposals are actually refreshingly specific. Just check out
johnkerry.com. I was curious as to just exactly what tax policy
changes they support and was a bit surprised to see them laid out
specifically. As in any election year, it is always a bit breathtaking
to contemplate the generosity of the tax structure, the new Federal
programs and the strengthening of the military, all while dealing with
the deficits.

I visited the Bush website and really didn't find much, other than the
expected puffery and the call for their supporters to call their local
talk radio programs to praise Bush and criticize Kerry. I am not sure
how much good a specific agenda for a second term would be, anyway, as
they rapidly departed from their stated principles after getting into
office the last time.

In the words of George W..."Fool me once, shame on you...but we won't
be fooled again." Ah, the benefits of a Connecticut education

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, they're on the run, way out in front.

Seriously though you should check out the latest issue of The
Atlantic. There's an interesting piece about Fox News... something
like When the News is Almost the News or something like that.

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:25:18 GMT, felton said:

http://www.americanprogress.org

You complain about Fox News and these are your sources of information?
Sheesh. I'd be ashamed to cite such a source for anything.

BTW, I see the Kerry campaign sent out an e-mail to all its supporters
yesterday giving them the talking points to use when Bush gets a large
expected bounce in the next couple of weeks. They're on the run.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
felton wrote:
On 25 Aug 2004 21:27:07 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:16:25 GMT, felton said:

Hey, I look forward to the convention.

Guess you didn't get the memo. g

I guess not. Was it mailed or did Bill O'Reilly read it on the air?

He read it when he was awarded a Peabody.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
felton wrote:
As I said, I am looking forward to some specifics from the Bush
Campaign. I gather they have about worked out the anti-gay marriage
issue, which seems to occupy a great deal of time and energy in the
Republican Party, but, quite honestly, isn't of any real interest to
me, other than as a barometer of where the Republican Party is these
days.

I think Bush and Cheney need to get on the same page about gay
marriages. Cheney just contradicted Bush... seems Cheney is ok with
people doing whatever they want to do. Looks like Bush is going to be
flip flopping all over that one. I guess Cheney's daughter has more
more influence than we thought.