Tim Tim is offline

Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

On Dec 23, 6:56*am, Salmonbait wrote:

And yes, some heads should roll at the NYT. But, they should have rolled a
few years back.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

yes, I feel they should, but do you think they will?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:18:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Dec 23, 6:56*am, Salmonbait wrote:

And yes, some heads should roll at the NYT. But, they should have rolled a
few years back.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

yes, I feel they should, but do you think they will?

No. The NYT is a liberal rag. Liberals, from my experience, could care less
about the truth. Remember, morals are a religious, not a legal, concept.
Therefore integrity is not a trait valued by liberals or secular
progressives.

Actually, you could figure that out right here in the NG. ;)
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

RLM RLM is offline

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:36:44 -0500, Salmonbait wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:18:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Dec 23, 6:56*am, Salmonbait wrote:

And yes, some heads should roll at the NYT. But, they should have rolled a
few years back.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

yes, I feel they should, but do you think they will?

No. The NYT is a liberal rag. Liberals, from my experience, could care less
about the truth. Remember, morals are a religious, not a legal, concept.
Therefore integrity is not a trait valued by liberals or secular
progressives.

Actually, you could figure that out right here in the NG. ;)

Some of the most amoral creeps in time have been Popes. It damn sure isn't
a religous concept.

If you're interested do some homework.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:04:34 -0500, RLM wrote:

[...]

A religious concept isn't necessarily followed by 'religious' people. Look
at Krause. He claims to be 'religious', but surely his faith doesn't
promote lying and name-calling.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

RLM RLM is offline

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:14:30 -0500, Salmonbait wrote:

[...]

Why would I care what Harry believes? Amswer, I don't.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:21:03 -0500, RLM wrote:

[...]

Good. He does make a fitting example however.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:40:21 -0500, BAR wrote:

Salmonbait wrote:
[...]

No. Judaism doesn't condone such behavior.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

Salmonbait wrote:
[...]

That's funny. You don't look Jewish.

Fiberglass Roll LeighWelchAngel Boat Building 4 December 10th 04 03:07 AM
Fiberglass Roll PETER KEATING Cruising 4 November 27th 04 10:24 PM
Maine Roll-On J Brady General 2 September 2nd 04 07:37 PM
Maine Roll-On J Brady Touring 2 September 2nd 04 07:37 PM
The Roll Over! mike worrall Boat Building 2 September 11th 03 04:29 AM