Default Life is tough when it's cold outside...

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Sure is. Why don't you invite some of the homeless inside to warm up.
And maybe give them a bite to eat.

On Dec 22, 11:13*am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Sure is. Why don't you invite some of the homeless inside to warm up.
And maybe give them a bite to eat.

Harry is so paranoid he answers his door with a gun in hand.

On Dec 22, 12:44*pm, wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:13*am, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Sure is. Why don't you invite some of the homeless inside to warm up.
And maybe give them a bite to eat.

Harry is so paranoid he answers his door with a gun in hand.

If he knows its you..asshole.

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:59:51 -0500, Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

That D700 seems to have a focus problem. Perhaps you should have it
checked.

Other than the focus, the composition and lighting are spectacular. It's
beautiful the way you organized the colors for the complimentary effects.
It almost appears that you used a color wheel to get just the right
spectrum overall.

Perhaps a little more attention to the depth of field would have helped.
Does the D700 have a depth of field preview button? Sometimes it's useful.
--
We say, "THANK YOU, REGGIE"

Salmonbait

Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Fat house cats.

They wouldn't know cold.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Fat house cats.

They wouldn't know cold.

Uh...neither of these cats is fat and, like all of our pets, they're
rescue kitties, saved from a short, brutal life outdoors. One of them
certainly *knew* cold, but not anymore.

One of our rescue kitties died recently. We saved him in Florida. The
vet estimated he was 21 or 22 years old, and he lived a long, happy life
of leisure indoors with us.

"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/793lg8

Fat house cats.

They wouldn't know cold.

Uh...neither of these cats is fat and, like all of our pets, they're
rescue kitties, saved from a short, brutal life outdoors. One of them
certainly *knew* cold, but not anymore.

One of our rescue kitties died recently. We saved him in Florida. The vet
estimated he was 21 or 22 years old, and he lived a long, happy life of
leisure indoors with us.

When I told our Springer Spaniel it was way too windy to go play ball
today....this is the look we got.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nsonbyLora.jpg

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/793lg8
Fat house cats.

They wouldn't know cold.

Uh...neither of these cats is fat and, like all of our pets, they're
rescue kitties, saved from a short, brutal life outdoors. One of them
certainly *knew* cold, but not anymore.

One of our rescue kitties died recently. We saved him in Florida. The vet
estimated he was 21 or 22 years old, and he lived a long, happy life of
leisure indoors with us.

When I told our Springer Spaniel it was way too windy to go play ball
today....this is the look we got.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nsonbyLora.jpg

So you talk to dogs, too. The story gets sadder by the day.