Jim Jim is offline

Default Winter

Eisboch wrote:
Snow is coming down to beat the band.

I gotta get out of here. Soon.

Eisboch

(This post was made using recycled electrons).

Ooh! Ooh! Make me a snow falling movie.

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Snow is coming down to beat the band.

I gotta get out of here. Soon.

Eisboch

(This post was made using recycled electrons).

Ooh! Ooh! Make me a snow falling movie.

I just came in from plowing the driveway with the JD Gator. It has taken
me 10 minutes so far to type this because I can't feel my fingers and have
to type with my nose.

Remember this one from a couple of years ago? It's the time I forgot to
completely close the passenger window before a snowstorm. It looks pretty
much the same out there right now, except it's dark and still snowing.

http://www.eisboch.com/snowtruck.jpg

Snow sucks.
Cold sucks.
Winter sucks.

Eisboch

On Dec 19, 10:24*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
Snow is coming down to beat the band.

I gotta get out of here. * Soon.

Eisboch

(This post was made using recycled electrons).

Ooh! Ooh! Make me a snow falling movie.

I just came in from plowing the driveway with the JD Gator. * It has taken
me 10 minutes so far to type this because I can't feel my fingers and have
to type with my nose.

Remember this one from a couple of years ago? *It's the time I forgot to
completely close the passenger window before a snowstorm. * It looks pretty
much the same out there right now, except it's dark and still snowing.

http://www.eisboch.com/snowtruck.jpg

Snow sucks.
Cold sucks.
Winter sucks.

Eisboch

It's been in the 70's all week long here. I've been driving the
Boxster to work every day, and driving home in the afternoon with the
top down.

Remind me again why you guys live up there?

"Jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

So we aren't tempted to drive a lesbomobile such as the boxster.

"boxster" ?

Eisboch

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:24:47 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Remember this one from a couple of years ago? It's the time I forgot to
completely close the passenger window before a snowstorm. It looks pretty
much the same out there right now, except it's dark and still snowing.

http://www.eisboch.com/snowtruck.jpg

Snow sucks.
Cold sucks.
Winter sucks.

Yes.

What are you doing about it ?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=33040

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:24:47 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Remember this one from a couple of years ago? It's the time I forgot to
completely close the passenger window before a snowstorm. It looks
pretty
much the same out there right now, except it's dark and still snowing.

http://www.eisboch.com/snowtruck.jpg

Snow sucks.
Cold sucks.
Winter sucks.

Yes.

What are you doing about it ?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=33040

Be assured. If it were only up to me, we would have never sold the place in
Florida to begin with. I'd sell this place up here.
Horses, kids, grandkids, elderly parent care, etc. grow deep roots.

Eisboch

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:56:32 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Horses, kids, grandkids, elderly parent care, etc. grow deep roots.

Interesting that horses came first in that list. ;-)

Eisboch wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:24:47 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Remember this one from a couple of years ago? It's the time I forgot to
completely close the passenger window before a snowstorm. It looks
pretty
much the same out there right now, except it's dark and still snowing.

http://www.eisboch.com/snowtruck.jpg

Snow sucks.
Cold sucks.
Winter sucks.

Yes.

What are you doing about it ?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=33040

Be assured. If it were only up to me, we would have never sold the place in
Florida to begin with. I'd sell this place up here.
Horses, kids, grandkids, elderly parent care, etc. grow deep roots.

My in-laws had visions of moving from Wilmington Delaware to somewhere
in Florida. The went as far south as Ocean City Maryland, about two
hours away. All four of their children are within three hours driving
distance.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:56:32 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Be assured. If it were only up to me, we would have never sold the place in
Florida to begin with. I'd sell this place up here.
Horses, kids, grandkids, elderly parent care, etc. grow deep roots.

Have you considered chartering something like a Lear Jet? If you
have a suitable air strip near you in MA, you could be at Ft
Lauderdale or Ft Myers in about 3 1/2 hours door to door. Have your
boat delivered south in the fall and you'd have a dockside condo
waiting for you a phone call away. If you kept a boat in the Ft Myers
area on the west coast we could look after it or find someone who
would.

On the hard for the winter Capt. Rob ASA 8 November 8th 06 12:32 AM
Is it Winter yet? Mundo ASA 4 February 13th 06 03:34 AM
med in winter Charles Cox Cruising 0 November 2nd 03 06:40 PM
Winter Bobsprit ASA 50 November 2nd 03 12:49 AM