Default Still Convinced Man Causes Global Warming, CNN Doesn't Think So

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:30:54 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:

Libs can't accept that, it would not allow them to play the blame game
or deflect from the facts.. For instance, my friend Loogie can not
accept the fact that there are just as many if not more scientists who
don't subscribe to Al Gore's Global Taxing scam as ones who do..

No, there aren't.

He meant to insert the word 'intelligent' before the word 'scientists' in
that last sentence.

In that case, he'd be correct.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
John wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:34:59 -0500, Boater

On Dec 19, 12:52 pm, wrote:
You just don't get it.. You give Rush far too much credit. Rush is an
entertainer, kind of like a commedian. Years ago I worked in a shop
where they played Rush's show. Most of the time, libs and
conservatives spent the time laughing... I don't think Rush actually
changed anybodys mind, just made us laugh by pointing out the obvious.
I can't think of a better match-up to "improve the gene pool" than you
and Loogy.
Harry, this discussion has been devoid of personal insults until you
joined
in.

Why do you find that behavior necessary? Did someone attack you in this
thread? And even if you feel you were somehow attacked, can you not be
man
enough to ignore it?
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

John, I told you I would agree not to go after you if you didn't go after
me.

That is *all* I agreed to...nothing more, nothing less. I also stated I
would treat others here as they treated me. If they persist in tossing
grenades my way, I'll toss them back. Forgot not, though, that I don't
respond to Loogy, FloridaJim, DK, and the rest of the jackals in my bozo
bin.

Have a wonderful terrific exciting weekend, and don't choke to death on
fruitcake.

Is he having JustHate over?

Yeouch!

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:52:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 19, 3:24*pm, wrote:
On Dec 19, 3:22*pm, John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:33:24 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 19, 12:52*pm, wrote:
On Dec 19, 11:59*am, John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:35:45 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:38*am, wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:39*am, John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:57:33 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Well, they profess such a belief in order to make a fortune from the
gullible. Al Gore is a great example.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

I saw a news report that suggested Ozone Al has made over 100 million
dollars on this scam so far...- Hide quoted text -

And Rush has probably made that much convincing the right wingers that
man has had absolutely no impact on global warming.

Rush has convinced no one of anything. All Rush does is point out the
bull**** that the 'Al Gore' types are trying to feed the public. Liberals
have to buy into it. Why? Because they're liberals.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John- Hide quoted text -

Really? You can speak for everyone that listens to Rush? There's
probably millions of right wingers who believe anything and everything
that liar speaks about. Add to that the fact that those people,
instead of analyzing Rush's cites and experts, just go along with
them, there you have it. The right wing, for the most part would
rather believe Rush than all of the thousands of scientists that have
studied global warming.- Hide quoted text -

You just don't get it.. You give Rush far too much credit. Rush is an
entertainer, kind of like a commedian. Years ago I worked in a shop
where they played Rush's show. Most of the time, libs and
conservatives spent the time laughing... I don't think Rush actually
changed anybodys mind, just made us laugh by pointing out the obvious.
There are several liberal entertainers who do similar.. Coburn,
Stewart, Seinfield, Tater Salad, the cast of Saturday night live, the
Daily Hoax, New York Lies, and MSNBC are great examples, you don't see
conservatives crying about them.... These guys are entertainers, don't
give them more credit than they deserve... Many liberals tend to get
excited about Rush because they are intolrant and have no sense of
humor unless it's about republicans or conservatives..

Thank you. You saved me the trouble.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John- Hide quoted text -

Libs can't accept that, it would not allow them to play the blame game
or deflect from the facts.. For instance, my friend Loogie can not
accept the fact that there are just as many if not more scientists who
don't subscribe to Al Gore's Global Taxing scam as ones who do..
Incuding such amateur scientists as NOAA, NASA.. etc....- Hide quoted text -

Justa, the ratio of scientists who believe that man has had a hand in
global warming FAR exceeds those who would say that, without a doubt,
man has done absolutely nothing to contribute. See, here's the
difference. The right wingers can't except the fact that man may have
some affect. To justify, they try to make it look like everyone else
is saying that man is the cause et. al. Simply not true. On the other
hand, I've never, ever stated that. What I have said, is that I see no
compelling data that suggests that man has had NO adverse affect on
the environment, and a LOT of compelling data that says man HAS had at
least SOME impact.

Who has said man has done absolutely nothing to contribute? No one here. No
scientist that I know of. Like I said, if I strike a match, I'm
contributing to the warming of the planet. No one disputes that.

The right wingers will all agree that man has some effect. Of course,
Eskimos probably didn't contribute much, assuming they don't light fires in
their igloos.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:56:23 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

On Dec 19, 12:52 pm, wrote:
[...]

another teaching opportunity...

Hey Don! No, I didn't invite any of the folks in the group. This is just
for neighbors.

Oh, and we're not having any fruitcake.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Meteorologist? You mean the guys on TV who can't seem to predict the
weather 3 days in advance accurately? Those guys?

Well according to Harry, the meteorologist is superior in life and career as
he has a very Advanced Degree.

Global Warming Fix Pantomime Princess Margaret ASA 3 November 9th 07 12:32 AM
global warming sailirc ASA 32 February 4th 07 11:27 AM
More On Global Warming Gilligan ASA 0 November 17th 06 02:44 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM