John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Still Convinced Man Causes Global Warming, CNN Doesn't Think So

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:00:34 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 18, 11:00*pm, BAR wrote:
Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the part where Chad Myers, or anyone
at CNN states that man made global warming isn't happening. Could you
point me to that?

Also, it seems as one person at CNN, not CNN et. al. is skeptical, and
that is the extent, he is a skeptic.

If I light a match, I've caused global warming. If I light 12 matches, I've
caused twelve times the amount of global warming.

Read this report also, and maybe you'll see why much of your information
may be 'slanted', to say the least.

http://tinyurl.com/3ndflk
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"