Default Still Convinced Man Causes Global Warming, CNN Doesn't Think So

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Good article. And one of the follow-on articles is also worth reading:

http://tinyurl.com/4lpoak

I'm surprised we don't hear more about media censorship. But then, who
would we hear it from. As long as the censorship is 'pro liberal', they
sure as hell aren't going to say anything.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

On Dec 18, 11:00*pm, BAR wrote:
Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the part where Chad Myers, or anyone
at CNN states that man made global warming isn't happening. Could you
point me to that?

Also, it seems as one person at CNN, not CNN et. al. is skeptical, and
that is the extent, he is a skeptic.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:00:34 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 18, 11:00*pm, BAR wrote:
Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the part where Chad Myers, or anyone
at CNN states that man made global warming isn't happening. Could you
point me to that?

Also, it seems as one person at CNN, not CNN et. al. is skeptical, and
that is the extent, he is a skeptic.

If I light a match, I've caused global warming. If I light 12 matches, I've
caused twelve times the amount of global warming.

Read this report also, and maybe you'll see why much of your information
may be 'slanted', to say the least.

http://tinyurl.com/3ndflk
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

Did you notice that last line of the article?

"His comments drew a strong response and he recanted the next day
saying “the globe is getting warmer and humans are the likely the main
cause of it.”

Translation: His bosses told him he better tow the party line or his
ass would be fired. Is there really any doubt that GW is a huge hoax
foisted upon us to accomplish a not-so hidden agenda?

Senior Member

On Dec 19, 9:30*am, wrote:
Did you notice that last line of the article?

"His comments drew a strong response and he recanted the next day
saying “the globe is getting warmer and humans are the likely the main
cause of it.”

Translation: His bosses told him he better tow the party line or his
ass would be fired. *Is there really any doubt that GW is a huge hoax
foisted upon us to accomplish a not-so hidden agenda?

A report just came out last week how the waters off the west coast are
getting colder in the last two years. You are right about the agenda,
it's the same as the "One World" crew. Take away the edge America has
worked for for the last few centuries...
Senior Member

On Dec 19, 10:39*am, John wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:57:33 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Well, they profess such a belief in order to make a fortune from the
gullible. Al Gore is a great example.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

I saw a news report that suggested Ozone Al has made over 100 million
dollars on this scam so far...

On Dec 19, 9:57*am, Gene wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1170

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Gene, the difference is the hard core people that don't believe man
had a hand in global warming say that the other side says that man
caused global warming, period. They can't seem to fathom that while
there ARE other contributing factors, that man may also be a
contributing factor. They present it as either man and man alone has
caused global warming, or man has not had ANY impact on global
warming.

wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Well, they profess such a belief in order to make a fortune from the
gullible. Al Gore is a great example.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

I saw a news report that suggested Ozone Al has made over 100 million
dollars on this scam so far...- Hide quoted text -

And Rush has probably made that much convincing the right wingers that
man has had absolutely no impact on global warming.

Global Warming Fix Pantomime Princess Margaret ASA 3 November 9th 07 12:32 AM
global warming sailirc ASA 32 February 4th 07 11:27 AM
More On Global Warming Gilligan ASA 0 November 17th 06 02:44 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM