Default Still Convinced Man Causes Global Warming, CNN Doesn't ThinkSo

Gene wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Al Gore, Barack Hussein Obama and 95% of his cabinet appointments and
the current crop of UN IPCC members.

--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1170

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Gene, the difference is the hard core people that don't believe man
had a hand in global warming say that the other side says that man
caused global warming, period. They can't seem to fathom that while
there ARE other contributing factors, that man may also be a
contributing factor. They present it as either man and man alone has
caused global warming, or man has not had ANY impact on global
warming.

The key word would be 'significant'. You tend to leave that out. I gave a
good example of how man contributes to global warming. You disregarded it.

The 'Al Gore' types would have us believe that the 'major' cause of global
warming is man, and that with enough money thrown at it, the warming can be
'reversed'. You and I know this is bull****.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:35:45 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 19, 10:38*am, wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:39*am, John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:57:33 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Well, they profess such a belief in order to make a fortune from the
gullible. Al Gore is a great example.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

I saw a news report that suggested Ozone Al has made over 100 million
dollars on this scam so far...- Hide quoted text -

And Rush has probably made that much convincing the right wingers that
man has had absolutely no impact on global warming.

Rush has convinced no one of anything. All Rush does is point out the
bull**** that the 'Al Gore' types are trying to feed the public. Liberals
have to buy into it. Why? Because they're liberals.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:
Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.
http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx
Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?
Well, they profess such a belief in order to make a fortune from the
gullible. Al Gore is a great example.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
John

I saw a news report that suggested Ozone Al has made over 100 million
dollars on this scam so far...- Hide quoted text -

And Rush has probably made that much convincing the right wingers that
man has had absolutely no impact on global warming.

What caused the Medieval warming period? What caused the year without a
summer in the early 1800's?

What preceded the last ice age? What caused it?

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:37:10 -0500, BAR wrote:

Gene wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:00:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Rather than cut and past I'll let you read the article at its source.

http://businessandmedia.org/articles...218205953.aspx

Actually, other than this newsgroup, I've never heard the belief
uttered that "Man Causes Global Warming!" Does anybody *really* think
that?

Al Gore, Barack Hussein Obama and 95% of his cabinet appointments and
the current crop of UN IPCC members.

Citations?

Read, listen to or veiw your favorite new source.

wrote:

[...]

John- Hide quoted text -

Really? You can speak for everyone that listens to Rush? There's
probably millions of right wingers who believe anything and everything
that liar speaks about. Add to that the fact that those people,
instead of analyzing Rush's cites and experts, just go along with
them, there you have it. The right wing, for the most part would
rather believe Rush than all of the thousands of scientists that have
studied global warming.

wrote:
[...]

How many of those thousands of scientists who have studied global
warming dissent from the view that it is caused by man?

When change on the earth is measured in geologic time, millions of
years, how can we be so sure that we can detect a swing from global
cooling to global warming in the short span of 30 years.

It is theorized that the age of the dinosaurs was hotter than it is
today. What caused the cooling?
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

studied global warming.- Hide quoted text -

You just don't get it.. You give Rush far too much credit. Rush is an
entertainer, kind of like a commedian. Years ago I worked in a shop
where they played Rush's show. Most of the time, libs and
conservatives spent the time laughing... I don't think Rush actually
changed anybodys mind, just made us laugh by pointing out the obvious.
There are several liberal entertainers who do similar.. Coburn,
Stewart, Seinfield, Tater Salad, the cast of Saturday night live, the
Daily Hoax, New York Lies, and MSNBC are great examples, you don't see
conservatives crying about them.... These guys are entertainers, don't
give them more credit than they deserve... Many liberals tend to get
excited about Rush because they are intolrant and have no sense of
humor unless it's about republicans or conservatives..

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Rush hists a nerve with those liberals and that is why they whine and
complain.

Global Warming Fix Pantomime Princess Margaret ASA 3 November 9th 07 12:32 AM
global warming sailirc ASA 32 February 4th 07 11:27 AM
More On Global Warming Gilligan ASA 0 November 17th 06 02:44 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM