Default Outa here for a while...

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.
Senior Member

On Dec 17, 8:31*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Did you give your bud my phone number, when you coming back??

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? They'll be lost.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:31:10 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? I guess I'm not keeping up. What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Picking up a new boat and sailing south?
It doesn't get any better than that.
If you get to Tortola in the BVI ask for Capt Vic. He'll give you the
lowdown on the local highlights.

wrote:

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? I guess I'm not keeping up. What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

Day or two ago, he mentioned the boat. Grady I think, powered by 3x etecs.

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? *They'll be lost.

Tom is off being the iconoclast, buying the products that few others do,
so he can tell us how wonderful they all are. When he doesn't have a
corncob up his butt, though, he's really a pretty good guy.- Hide quoted text -

Awe.....the jealousy........
Senior Member

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? *I guess I'm not keeping up. * What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

IIRC he has been looking at the 33 or 36 foot Grady since last year or
so....

I'm outa here.... Capt.Mooron ASA 7 November 25th 05 03:43 PM
I'm outa here - have fun. Peter Wiley ASA 7 December 24th 04 12:23 AM
Well, I'm outa here! Bobsprit ASA 4 November 19th 03 04:54 PM
I'm Outa here for a While, folks.... Bobsprit ASA 2 September 29th 03 02:39 AM
I'm outa here! Bobsprit ASA 3 September 26th 03 12:47 PM