BoatBanter.com

-   -   Outa here for a while... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100915-outa-here-while.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports December 18th 08 01:31 AM

Outa here for a while...

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

[email protected] December 18th 08 01:47 AM

Outa here for a while...

On Dec 17, 8:31*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Did you give your bud my phone number, when you coming back??

[email protected] December 18th 08 03:44 AM

Outa here for a while...

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? They'll be lost.

Boater[_3_] December 18th 08 03:50 AM

Outa here for a while...

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? They'll be lost.

Tom is off being the iconoclast, buying the products that few others do,
so he can tell us how wonderful they all are. When he doesn't have a
corncob up his butt, though, he's really a pretty good guy.

Wayne.B December 18th 08 04:33 AM

Outa here for a while...

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:31:10 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? I guess I'm not keeping up. What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

Don White December 18th 08 04:42 AM

Outa here for a while...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Picking up a new boat and sailing south?
It doesn't get any better than that.
If you get to Tortola in the BVI ask for Capt Vic. He'll give you the
lowdown on the local highlights.

Calif Bill December 18th 08 06:39 AM

Outa here for a while...

wrote:

Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? I guess I'm not keeping up. What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

Day or two ago, he mentioned the boat. Grady I think, powered by 3x etecs.

[email protected] December 18th 08 03:02 PM

Outa here for a while...

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? *They'll be lost.

Tom is off being the iconoclast, buying the products that few others do,
so he can tell us how wonderful they all are. When he doesn't have a
corncob up his butt, though, he's really a pretty good guy.- Hide quoted text -

Awe.....the jealousy........

[email protected] December 18th 08 03:18 PM

Outa here for a while...

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? *I guess I'm not keeping up. * What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

IIRC he has been looking at the 33 or 36 foot Grady since last year or
so....