Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Outa here for a while...

wrote:
On Dec 17, 8:31 pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? They'll be lost.

Tom is off being the iconoclast, buying the products that few others do,
so he can tell us how wonderful they all are. When he doesn't have a
corncob up his butt, though, he's really a pretty good guy.