Default Dog Question and Request

A buddy told me this and I tried it on every dog I've had since.
Take a biscuit, show it to the dog, put it on the floor and then
put a light weight plastic bowl over it. Not a transparent one.
My smart dog wasn't fooled, and knocked the bowl off every time.
My 2 dumb dogs - hard as hell to train them anything - never had a
clue. The biscuit never existed once the bowl went over it.
Anybody care to give it a try?

--Vic

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:09:06 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

A buddy told me this and I tried it on every dog I've had since.
Take a biscuit, show it to the dog, put it on the floor and then
put a light weight plastic bowl over it. Not a transparent one.
My smart dog wasn't fooled, and knocked the bowl off every time.
My 2 dumb dogs - hard as hell to train them anything - never had a
clue. The biscuit never existed once the bowl went over it.
Anybody care to give it a try?

--Vic

What did I put under the bowl again?
--

John Salmonbait

stp stp is offline

wrote:
A buddy told me this and I tried it on every dog I've had since.
Take a biscuit, show it to the dog, put it on the floor and then
put a light weight plastic bowl over it. *Not a transparent one.
My smart dog wasn't fooled, and knocked the bowl off every time.
My 2 dumb dogs - hard as hell to train them anything - never had a
clue. *The biscuit never existed once the bowl went over it.
Anybody care to give it a try?

--Vic *

What did I put under the bowl again?
--

John Salmonbait

What bowl?- Hide quoted text -

Wife just smacked me in the nose with a rolled up newspaper and told
me to stop playing with her good tupperware.

Now where was I...

Steve P.

wrote:
A buddy told me this and I tried it on every dog I've had since.
Take a biscuit, show it to the dog, put it on the floor and then
put a light weight plastic bowl over it. Not a transparent one.
My smart dog wasn't fooled, and knocked the bowl off every time.
My 2 dumb dogs - hard as hell to train them anything - never had a
clue. The biscuit never existed once the bowl went over it.
Anybody care to give it a try?

--Vic

What did I put under the bowl again?
--

John Salmonbait

What bowl?- Hide quoted text -

Wife just smacked me in the nose with a rolled up newspaper and told
me to stop playing with her good tupperware.

Now where was I...

Steve P.

I am trying to remember. Are you the guy that couldn't find your copy of
Chapman Piloting, only to find out your wife was using it to hold up the
coffee table with the broken leg?

I remember that story from years ago. It was one of the funniest posts on
rec.boats.

Eisboch

stp stp is offline

wrote:
[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

I think I remember that post too but that it wasn't me.

On Dec 17, 2:09*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
A buddy told me this and I tried it on every dog I've had since.
Take a biscuit, show it to the dog, put it on the floor and then
put a light weight plastic bowl over it. *Not a transparent one.
My smart dog wasn't fooled, and knocked the bowl off every time.
My 2 dumb dogs - hard as hell to train them anything - never had a
clue. *The biscuit never existed once the bowl went over it.
Anybody care to give it a try?

--Vic *

No, but Loogy can be baited in the same fashion. Take a post from
Harry, and try NOT to get him to look at it...impossible, because the
man is stupid. Period.