Default Micro-four thirds...

Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)
HK HK is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

This is instead of what you were buying the other day?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs and
the tiny compact camera CMOS?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs and
the tiny compact camera CMOS?

No. The original 4/3'rds didn't really catch on. There is no reason to
suspect the newly revised version will, either.
RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Cool. My D300 arrives from B&H tomorrow. Woot!

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs
and the tiny compact camera CMOS?

No. The original 4/3'rds didn't really catch on. There is no reason to
suspect the newly revised version will, either.

Did you guys see this site?
It compares the different image sensor sizes with a 35 mm frame. Sure makes
the G10 sensor at 1/1.7" seem tiny.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SensorSizes.png

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

What are a 300 and 330?

Senior Member

On Dec 16, 4:15*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... * *:)

I hope you don't hate it.. I have found the smaller the camera, the
harder it is to hold.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:48:38 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

I'm not really - the Olympus camera according to those in the know is
totally based on this camera.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs and
the tiny compact camera CMOS?

We have to get away from 4/3rds being a "compromise" format. It's a
different format designed to be completely digital from soup to nuts.

Having said that, yes - I believe its almost ideally suited for this
type of camera and in fact, I think Olympus was waiting for a change
in processing technology from the git-go with 4/3rds to do exactly
this.

We'll see what happens.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:54:11 -0500, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)

Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs and
the tiny compact camera CMOS?

No. The original 4/3'rds didn't really catch on. There is no reason to
suspect the newly revised version will, either.

Where do you come up with this crap? Talk to fashion and outdoors
photographers sometime about what they use in reality - Canon or
Olympus E-1s and now E-3s.

Keep following the herd Harry - that's what you seem to be really good
at.

Moron.

More on Four-Thirds Photo Gear Boater[_3_] General 1 December 16th 08 08:22 PM
Garmin Micro G-Charts - Is there Another way? C Graham Electronics 5 May 14th 08 07:18 PM
armin Micro G-Charts - Is there another way? C Graham General 0 May 9th 08 05:48 PM
micro g charts bob Electronics 1 May 22nd 05 01:01 AM
FS: Pyranha Micro 240 in WNC Max Jones Whitewater 0 October 17th 03 02:49 AM