Default Micro-four thirds...

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 17, 12:44 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 17, 12:20 pm, Jim wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Boater

wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:35:28 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:
When I was downtown visiting Atlantic Photo, the oldest 'real
photo store' in this area, the guy told me that the local
professionals use either Nikon or Canon cameras.
That may be true in North America, but the rest of the
world knows
better.
Where is that, Tom?
By the shores of Dongting Lake in Hunan Province?
Nikon and Canon are the two leading brands of
professional-grade
SLR cameras used by professionals all around the world. No
other
brands even come close in that market segment.
Do you have a cite that shows "the rest of the world knows
better"?
What does that mean, anyway?
Gonna take me up on my offer? See your best stuff?
How about it?
What the hell does an exhibition of my photos on your site
have to
do with your claim that professional photographers in "the
rest of
the world know better" than to use Nikon or Canon equipment, or
whatever it was you were trying to say there?
The camera does not make the photograph. Some really nice
photographic art has been captured with a pinhole camera or a
Kodak
Brownie. The WORST photo of Tom's was far superior to all of the
blown out, poorly composed snapshots you have posted. Who could
ever forget the mood and emotion your captured in your Stumpy
photo.
I was supposed to waste more than 10 seconds taking a photo of a
tree
stump we used for target practice?
You apparently have nothing productive to do with your hobby
time. I do.
You have posted many photos in the past. The only ones that anyone
liked you stole from other people's web site, and presented as your
work. Why don't you post one photo you are proud of?
Well, there was the one of his fat little thumb and a postcard...
-----------------
http://www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-*C...tention*Speed*
-----------------
His prize shot was taken in California. He's holding a room key or
something with his name on it. You can see his gnawed off fingernails,
fat little fingers, and Pillsbury dough boy like forearm. I wish I'd
saved it. It was hilarious.- Hide quoted text -
Not to mention he is barely able to shoot over the railing on the
balcony.. Unless the fence is 6 feet tall, he is not only fat, but
short too.
Tell you what...you come on down here with a pile of money in your
pocket.

I will give you $5000 cash for every inch I am shorter than 5'11" and
you will give me $5000 for every inch I am taller than 5'11". Bring
$10000 to $15000.

Put up or shut up, short****.- Hide quoted text -

Tell you what, what if we make it??? Since you also said I was weak
you come up here with a fistfull of money and I will give you $5000
for every lap more you can do than me on the Motocross track here
[ http://www.ctmotocross.com/Photos/07layout4.jpg ] and you give me
the same for every lap more I can do than you? I have access to almost
any configuration of MX ride you want. The Mouse would like to take
the same bet. She is14 yo, 5'3", and 110 lbs.. Warning, she is known
to ride for several hours straight at about 4.5 minutes per lap I
can't ride as long as her, but I am sure I could cover enough laps for
a couple years at a pretty good school

Put up or shut up

Uh, while I can ride a motorcycle, I've not made any claims to being a
motorcross track rider. You're the one who keeps claiming I am short.
Here's your chance to prove you are right or just full of ****.

I figured you had no balls. Most short little ****s like you never have
them.

Uh, you claim I don't have a boat. I am willing to put my boat up
against your Lobster Boat. You get $10,000 if I don't own a boat and I
get $10,000 if you don't own a Lobster Boat.
Here's your chance to prove you are right or just full of ****.

I figured you had no balls. Most short little ****s like you never have
them.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:49:30 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Uh, you claim I don't have a boat. I am willing to put my boat up
against your Lobster Boat. You get $10,000 if I don't own a boat and I
get $10,000 if you don't own a Lobster Boat.
Here's your chance to prove you are right or just full of ****.

Them's purty big words there, pardner.
Say, just how tall are you?

Senior Member

On Dec 18, 6:49*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

* them.- Hide quoted text -

snerk
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 18, 9:23 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

But what you never was is all a lie.

***************************************

Liar

Awe, how CUTE! Copying your buddy slammer. Can't think of anything
original? Maybe if you go fetch your son a beer he'll give you some
clues.

Actually, I'm mimicking you.

Dumb children do that - until they're 10. I can't believe you actually
admitted that. You are more pathetic than I would have thought.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
John wrote:

Well, I realize this will be too technical for a dumbfoch like you,
Herring, but I do add names to the filter and clear out the log every
so often, and lo and behold, there's FloridaJim...right there...in
the filter.

Are you really truly as stupid as you appear to be?

Most likely, Harry.

Well, we finally agree on something.

I've never claimed to be a Yale grad, you know. Besides, I got drafted,
which is something only the stupid do, correct?

Absolutely,

So, I got in my five miles of walking this morning. Did you get out and
tour your property today? It appears that you hung around the computer
all
day. Maybe a walk down that big, long driveway to that barn of yours
would
be a good idea?

The barn isn't connected to the driveway.

BTW, why spend the money shrink-wrapping your boat? Why not just back it
into your barn?

Because the barn is in danger of falling down at any time.

Hey...can you arrange to fall into a lake at the golf course?

You don't own a barn - or a house. WAFA.

D K D K is offline

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I'll offer the same bet for $100,000 cash. I'll pay for my attorney or
another 3rd party to handle the transaction.

more crickets

More on Four-Thirds Photo Gear Boater[_3_] General 1 December 16th 08 08:22 PM
Garmin Micro G-Charts - Is there Another way? C Graham Electronics 5 May 14th 08 07:18 PM
armin Micro G-Charts - Is there another way? C Graham General 0 May 9th 08 05:48 PM
micro g charts bob Electronics 1 May 22nd 05 01:01 AM
FS: Pyranha Micro 240 in WNC Max Jones Whitewater 0 October 17th 03 02:49 AM