D K D K is offline

Default Micro-four thirds...

Boater wrote:
John wrote:

Well, I realize this will be too technical for a dumbfoch like you,
Herring, but I do add names to the filter and clear out the log every
so often, and lo and behold, there's FloridaJim...right there...in
the filter.

Are you really truly as stupid as you appear to be?

Most likely, Harry.

Well, we finally agree on something.

I've never claimed to be a Yale grad, you know. Besides, I got drafted,
which is something only the stupid do, correct?

Absolutely,

So, I got in my five miles of walking this morning. Did you get out and
tour your property today? It appears that you hung around the computer
all
day. Maybe a walk down that big, long driveway to that barn of yours
would
be a good idea?

The barn isn't connected to the driveway.

BTW, why spend the money shrink-wrapping your boat? Why not just back it
into your barn?

Because the barn is in danger of falling down at any time.

Hey...can you arrange to fall into a lake at the golf course?

You don't own a barn - or a house. WAFA.