Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Cameras, cameras??

Just to be different, I'm leaning towards the Canon lineup of cameras.
After reading my 'bible', the Consumer Report December issue, I had pretty
well settled on the PowerShot A650IS but after handling the camera in a
store..(felt cheap) and finding out that it is a 2007 model (not in the
current lineup), I'm thinking again.

I'm leaning towards the G10 top of the line compact rather than the Rebel
SXI DSLR. (lower level SLR)
Although the price difference between them isn't that much ($250.00 CDN)
unless you add a telephoto lens, the convience of the smaller, lighter G10
might make up for the weakness of the much smaller processer to handle dim
light conditions and noise at 400 ISO or higher.
The G10 is slower also, so not the greatest for fast action sports.
Does anyone here own a G10....... or at least seriously tried it out?

Speed cameras Tim Streater ASA 4 May 29th 06 03:44 PM
Real cameras Bob Crantz ASA 31 April 25th 06 01:55 PM
Bob knows cameras Joe ASA 1 November 7th 05 03:23 PM
video cameras jake General 2 January 23rd 04 08:13 PM