posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Real cameras

http://www.hasselblad.se/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I seriously doubt you even understand what that camera is used for.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I seriously doubt you even understand what that camera is used for.

I most certainly do. I seriously doubt you even have an inkling of where
that type of camera has been used. How many focal plane arrays have you
designed? hmmmm?

stuff to those of us who really use it. Real men use real cameras.

Here's your level of photography:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/tpphotog/index.html

Aahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Now you're talking Bob.

Bout time someone started talking quality in modern cameras.
Not second quality fluff. That Hasselblad is sweet, I might order one
tonight.

I bet Bobspit could learn allot about cameras by looking at the
application gallery on the web-site.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now you're talking Bob.

Bout time someone started talking quality in modern cameras.
Not second quality fluff. That Hasselblad is sweet, I might order one
tonight.

I bet Bobspit could learn allot about cameras by looking at the
application gallery on the web-site.

Joe

Right you are Joe. That is one fine camera, way beyond the means of RB in
both expense and functionality. I think you should get one and you could
make it a business expense.

In a world of compromise, some men dont - Hasselblad!

I bet Oz owns a Hasselblad!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Used, without lens costs more than Robbie's whole system:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-HASSELB...cmd ZViewItem

Aaahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

As I said, you have no idea where these cameras are used or for what.
They are not found in studios. In fact I know of two in use right now
by the Museum of Natural History, but not in any capacity you can
fathom.
Still awaiting your comments. So far you've posted nothing but hot air.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
As I said, you have no idea where these cameras are used or for what.
They are not found in studios. In fact I know of two in use right now
by the Museum of Natural History, but not in any capacity you can
fathom.
Still awaiting your comments. So far you've posted nothing but hot air.

RB
35s5
NY

Almost every picture taken in space was taken by a Hasselblad. They've been
on every shuttle flight, at least 5 cameras each!.

The first footprint on the moon - photographed by Hasselblad!

Hasselblad is also big into aerial photography.

They're used in military and aerospace regularly. In fact, I picked up a
used Hasselblad aerial recon camera and housing down on Canal St in NYC. I
bought it by the pound and resold it for much, much more!!!

aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Hasselblad - a real camera!

Not junk!!

I bet Joe is buying one right now!

I hope he gets that 22 megapixel model and all the lenses!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
As I said, you have no idea where these cameras are used or for what.
They are not found in studios. In fact I know of two in use right now
by the Museum of Natural History, but not in any capacity you can
fathom.
Still awaiting your comments. So far you've posted nothing but hot air.

RB
35s5
NY

Almost every picture taken in space was taken by a Hasselblad. They've
been on every shuttle flight, at least 5 cameras each!.

They've been on every NASA spaceflight since the first orbital Mercury
missions. Hasselblad was the only company interested in adapting their
bodies and lenses to NASA's needs at the time. After seeing how much "free
publicity" Hasselblad got, every camera company showed interest. But NASA
had what they wanted and stuck with the 'Blads.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.hasselblad.se/

How does the resolution, grey scale, et al compare to 4x5 and 8x10 film?

The Real West Skipper General 3 February 27th 06 03:49 PM
The Real President with the Real People Don White General 17 October 7th 05 09:04 PM
The Real President with the Real People NOYB General 1 October 7th 05 12:41 AM
The Real President with the Real People John Gaquin General 0 October 6th 05 06:57 AM