Liz Liz is offline
Junior Member

Default Nottingham Paddlefest 2009

Hi
Just letting you all know about a new show that is taking place at Holme Pierrepoint next year.

The Nottingham Paddlefest 28th and 29th March 2009
Two days of paddlesports for everyone....

TASTER SESSIONS – no experience needed

CLINICS & WORKSHOPS of all kinds - outfitting your open boat to freestyle technique.

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY on the lake, river and newly refurbished whitewater course (Subject to water conditions)

DEMONSTRATIONS on the water by the UKs' finest paddlers.

FILMS & TALKS, amazing stories and inspirational people

HUNDREDS OF BRANDS under one roof to see, try and buy.

TRAVEL & PLAN with guides, coaches and outfitters eager to chat to about your next trip

More details and info can be found at http://www.paddlefest.co.uk

Hope some of you can make it, if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see or do there please email me at

Cheers

Liz
Liz Liz is offline
Junior Member

Great news, we can offer you all free entry to the show, that includes access to the films and talks and the retail areas, however we do have to charge for water use so there is a small fee of Ł5 for any water activities like demoing boats, taster sessions and any wet workshops.

See www.paddlefest.co.uk for more information!

Thanks

Liz
Quote: