Default religious humor

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed
Him 'playing church' with their cat.
He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it.

She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open
window

to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, 'Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!'

Johnny looked up at her and said,
'He should have thought about that before he joined my church.'

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:03:35 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed
Him 'playing church' with their cat.
He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it.

She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open
window

to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, 'Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!'

Johnny looked up at her and said,
'He should have thought about that before he joined my church.'

I probably shouldn't be laughing my butt off, but I am.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed
Him 'playing church' with their cat.
He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it.

She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open
window

to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, 'Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!'

Johnny looked up at her and said,
'He should have thought about that before he joined my church.'

I probably shouldn't be laughing my butt off, but I am.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

laugh all you want. i used to baptize my cats when i was a kid.

Full emersion, too!

wrote:

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed
Him 'playing church' with their cat.
He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it.

She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open
window

to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, 'Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!'

Johnny looked up at her and said,
'He should have thought about that before he joined my church.'

I probably shouldn't be laughing my butt off, but I am.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

laugh all you want. i used to baptize my cats when i was a kid.

Full emersion, too!

One day, while on the farm, my brothers and I rounded up all the cats we
could catch, about ten, and took them to the big water tank by the
windmill. This tank was probably 12 feet across. We proceeded to see if the
cats could make it across the tank. They actually swim pretty good, but
they do raise a ruckus....which my grandfather heard.

That was the one and only time I, 'cause I was the oldest, got my butt beat
by my grandfather!
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

news

wrote:

[...]

mmmm ............that explains a lot!

Don White wrote:
news

[...]

He probably pulled the wings off of flies and cut ants in half with his
scout knife. What an asshole. The brothers, too.

news

wrote:

[...]

mmmm ............that explains a lot!- Hide quoted text -

Really? Just what does it "explain"? And what credentials (REAL, not
made up like Harry lies) do you have to come to such a conclusion?