Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default The Dude is Back!!!

On Dec 6, 8:45*pm, Tim wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:38*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:39:15 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:ef9mj4t37dqpcgife9q615gisvs4ftq277@4a x.com...
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:49:54 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:34rlj4l1uebal3lmnn4l56r5o6pgjn099j@ 4ax.com...
Took my time - composed, used the light meter, got it.

Unretouched - no post processing.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C060213.bmp

Shot this morning *while walking through my 100 Acre Woods.

Terrific side lighting, great tonality. *I like it.

Yeah - I really liked the way that one turned out.

Here's the color version if you are interested.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C060213.JPG

I think due to the subdued light and pale colors, it's more successful in
grayscale. *Luminosity trumps chroma on this one.

I just processed the hell out of it - everything except sharpness.

Not sure if it's any better or not. Certainly looks different than it
did when I shot it - not at all what I saw.

What do you think?

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/..._processed.jpg

looking like a really *nice* fall scene.

Sorry

The Dude is Back!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 December 8th 08 12:10 AM
First dude Eisboch General 101 September 8th 08 01:19 AM
Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM