Default rec.harry

I stepped back several weeks ago and asked myself why I post here.
After all, this group is not about boating but about Harry. Yes I
am guilty by joining in with the insults and other nonsense but asked
myself why would any sane adult join in with this? The answer was
obvious.......Chuck got it many months ago. You folks have not.

Since then I have not posted here but continued to lurk from time to
time to read the posts. 99% continue to be about Harry. You folks
are obsessed with him and probably think about him
24x365..........scary.

This is my last post to this group as you all are friggin nuts (not
including Tim, Gene and a couple of others).

My advice::

1. Get a life.
2. Stop acting like a bunch of 11 year old girls.
3. Stop your infatuation with Harry and start posting about boats and
boating.

'nuff said. I hope you get the message and start acting like adults
here. If not........carry on but rename this NG rec.harry

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:22:25 -0800 (PST), JimH wrote:

[...]

Goodbye!

DLTDHYITAOTWO!

Donnie and Harry will miss your support.
--
John H.
Senior Member

On Dec 5, 6:22*pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

guess you told us...

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:35:53 -0500, Boater wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

After all, you *do* provide a lot of recreation!
--
John H.

On Dec 5, 6:22*pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Loogy and Herring cant help them selves...they're closet Homosexuals,
are obsessed with Harry, and are mad because Harry told them to get
lost.

wrote:

This is my last post to this group as you all are friggin nuts (not
including Tim, Gene and a couple of others).

My advice::

1. Get a life.
2. Stop acting like a bunch of 11 year old girls.
3. Stop your infatuation with Harry and start posting about boats and
boating.

'nuff said. I hope you get the message and start acting like adults
here. If not........carry on but rename this NG rec.harry

No offense Jim but I thought you fit in pretty well here.

JimH wrote:
[...]

It is nice to see you make a post about Harry, complaining about people
making post about Harry. Excellent job.

Yo Harry John H. General 3 December 21st 07 07:29 PM
YO Harry John H. General 0 April 13th 07 11:25 PM
Thanks for tip Harry ... Harry Krause General 1 September 20th 04 05:05 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Hey Harry.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 September 5th 04 10:05 PM